Thread: Tea

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Tea

Oaky, many of you have seen my videos and that I like my cup of tea out there.

Sadly we are a nation of coffee drinkers. Actually your are not considered an adult if you do not drink coffee, and at family dramas like uncle Bertrams
    73 years birthday party, you have to sit at the kids table, and you can forget about that Cognac served after the cake...that is reserved for coffee drinkers only!

But I refuse to grow up so I'll have my tea. But in Norwegian homes, tea is for kids and the sick. So if people have it, it's the kind that comes in tea bags. And that has been the rule for me too.
    But I feel it is time to move on...and go for the real stuff.

But how do you bring it out there into the dirt?. In Norway , leather coffeee bags stuffed in coffee kettle during transportation is the norm. But what do you keep tea in?

I.e what would be the traditional thing?

And any cooking tips is also good...and tips on kit that wil help me make the perfect camp tea :-)
    Last edited by FishyFolk; 18-06-2014 at 09:04 PM.
    Victory awaits the one, that has everything in order - luck we call it
    Defeat is an absolute consequense for the one that have neglected to do the necessary preparations - bad luck we call it
    (Roald Amundsen)

Bumbling Bushcraft on Youtube
    Nordisk Bushcraft - The Nordic bushcraft blog and forum