Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: North West/North Wales 8th August meet.

I am looking forward to this meet up its are really nice bit for mixed woodland cheers bill for putting my name down I would be happy to give a tree climbing demo I have spare kit for anyone that would like a go would like to gauge interest so I know what to bring. more than happy to give a little talk on tree felling/ pruning if anyone is interested .is there going to be a trade blanket? I have various bushcrafty bits for trade plus odds and sods of climbing kit surplus to needs.
    see u all in the woods

Where have you been all my life.
    Yes.
    Yes please, and
    Definitely yes.
    Some great ideas.
    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by arbcraft View Post
    I am looking forward to this meet up its are really nice bit for mixed woodland cheers bill for putting my name down I would be happy to give a tree climbing demo I have spare kit for anyone that would like a go would like to gauge interest so I know what to bring. more than happy to give a little talk on tree felling/ pruning if anyone is interested .is there going to be a trade blanket? I have various bushcrafty bits for trade plus odds and sods of climbing kit surplus to needs.
    see u all in the woods
    He who says "he can" and he who says "he can't", are both usually right.

+1 for all the above!!
    Winter is coming

Hi all, as no-one has posted any objection to gifting a leather tankard to the land owner, the cost per person is £3:50, if you can PM me and I'll arrange to take payment.... Has anyone got any suggestions as to a motif, design to put on the tankard, ie, is the bloke Welsh, a dragon design etc.... cheers Ian....
    non est vivere sed valere vita est life is more than being alive..........ALWAYS GIVE MORE THAN YOU TAKE

Ask not for a lighter load, but a stronger back.....

Sounds perfect and I am ready to make said payment.
    Perhaps the plume and feathers?
    Winter is coming

Natural Born Bushcrafter Valantine's Avatar
    Ready to pay up when it's all agreed,still thinking what i would like on mine

Thanks for sorting this Ian. I will pm you for your details.
    Just so everyone knows, i will be giving the tankard to the gentleman who has given me permission to hold the meet. I don't personally know the landowner. The gent in question is a proud Welshman, and a Woodsman. Hope that helps.
    Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sar-ian View Post
    Hi all, as no-one has posted any objection to gifting a leather tankard to the land owner, the cost per person is £3:50, if you can PM me and I'll arrange to take payment.... Has anyone got any suggestions as to a motif, design to put on the tankard, ie, is the bloke Welsh, a dragon design etc.... cheers Ian....

Hi Ammo, we met at the bushcraft (mudfest) show. I was the fat git with the panama hat, ha lol. I know the 12 places have gone for the weekend but will anyone be able to call up for the day? Regards Stu

Hi Stu.
    I remember you well, we had a great little chat about, knives and tools in general.
    I'll add your name to the reserve list, so i know who to pm, plus i'm sure there will be room for you to camp, should you want, but yes by all means, pass by for just a few hours.
    I'm sat here wondering, are you as big as i recall, or was it your personality. Be good to see you fireside Stu.
    Quote Originally Posted by panama stu View Post
    Hi Ammo, we met at the bushcraft (mudfest) show. I was the fat git with the panama hat, ha lol. I know the 12 places have gone for the weekend but will anyone be able to call up for the day? Regards Stu

Tankard design ?

A couple of ideas - Welsh Dragon Name:  download (2).jpg
Views: 181
Size:  12.7 KB The green man ( woodsman theme ) Name:  images (2).jpg
Views: 183
Size:  57.8 KB three feathers Name:  images (3).jpg
Views: 183
Size:  8.6 KB or anything else you can think of.
    ATB Bri
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Celti...517813?fref=ts
    To grow to be old and wise, you first have to be young and foolish
    I have everything I need - it's just the want's that are missing .