Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: North West/North Wales 8th August meet.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernYeti View Post
    ill try and bring 12 carrot bandits one for everyone i currently have 2 in the freezer so i have 10 to get as for blood ill get this perm sorted and weel get some itching to get ot with the new pcp
    Go on what have you bought? Pcp?
    Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality.

Natural Born Bushcrafter Valantine's Avatar
    Looks like it's going to be a good weekend...can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by ammo View Post
    I've had a couple of PM, over cost of camp and contributions to the group's meal.
    There is no charge, for the camping or group meal.
    The gentleman who has give me permission to hold the meet, flat out refused to charge us, or accept payment.
    With regards to food.
    The Saturday, group meal is on me. I wish i could provide three group meals a day for the duration. Unfortunately, time, cost and my personal enjoyment, just don't make it feasible. I will have plenty of spare Porridge, noodles, nut, eggs, bread etc. So if anyone needs or wants anything at anytime, it's there.
    You can contribute by.
    Share your knowledge, we can all learn from each other.
    Be positive and enthusiastic. ( I know some of you must be sick of me, and my bow-drill )
    Make sure the person next to you is ok. Offer him a brew.

It's often the people, that make a place special. Let's have goodun.
    Ammo.

OKEY DOKE, in that case, as it was tradition on Northern Soul Meets, I'll supply a selection of cheese's, and a rather nice bottle of Port.

Also as it is not the way of the "bushcrafter" to take without offering something in return, how about chipping in and asking Biker Bri to make the land-owner one of his rather splendid tankards, by way of a thank you......

Cheers Ian....
    Last edited by Sar-ian; 19-06-2014 at 12:48 PM.
    non est vivere sed valere vita est life is more than being alive..........ALWAYS GIVE MORE THAN YOU TAKE

Ask not for a lighter load, but a stronger back.....

North West/North Wales 8th August meet.

And I shall make a gift for each fellow attending.
    I'll hold a raffle to keep it all fair, picky ticky, getty treaty
    Plan to have some birch bark containers, strikers, leather honing strop and a bit if wax compound, leather pouch or two, and we'll see what else I can fettle up between now n then
    Last edited by Blood; 19-06-2014 at 12:50 PM.
    Winter is coming

Will there be any non meat eaters attending? My freezer should stocked up on the trout by then.

ATB

MSP
    Gwn, Ci a Cyllall (Gun, Dog and a Knife)

'Ara' deg a fesyl dipyn, ma' rhoi dy fys mewn tin gwybedyn'

I think that is a great idea Ian. Really glad you are coming, be good to share a fire with you again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sar-ian View Post
    OKEY DOKE, in that case, as it was tradition on Northern Soul Meets, I'll supply a selection of cheese's, and a rather nice bottle of Port.

Also as it is not the way of the "bushcrafter" to take without offering something in return, how about chipping in and asking Biker Bri to make the land-owner one of his rather splendid tankards, by way of a thank you......

Cheers Ian....
    He who says "he can" and he who says "he can't", are both usually right.

I think that is a great idea Ian. Really glad you are coming, be good to share a fire with you again.

Cheers Ian....

Mike, Carwyn. Both lovely gestures. Thankyou, and much appreciated.

What this meet sounds a stormer wish it was this weekend damnnnnnnn.

Trapper

Cheers Ian....
    I will chip mate, its the least I can do txt what monies you require