Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425

Thread: North West/North Wales 8th August meet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvanbilly View Post
    Just been packing my gear (feels like the kitchen sink is in)
    There was me thinking I was going to go light on this one, and my bergen and side pouches are bursting to the seams, If I didn't have to eat or drink I'd only need man bag
    Bill, if your down to 1 Bergen, thats real progress since the 1st time we met. Well done Lad
    Ne te confundant illigitimi It is always a pleasure to see what you can make !, instead of buying it ready made. R Proenneke.

A fantastic meet at a fantastic place with fantastic people - when's the next one !!!!! Did I say it was fantastic
    pity we didn't get a pic of Ian in his mankini
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Celti...517813?fref=ts
    To grow to be old and wise, you first have to be young and foolish
    I have everything I need - it's just the want's that are missing .

Pity we didn't get Ian in the mankini sitting on a reindeer rug by the fire with a sign saying wish you where here that would have been a picture for his lady friend to treasure! Had a great time thanks very much hope to stay next time. Regards Stu

Apologies gentlemen - it looks like I have left some of my kit behind - a small cup I used for my whisky last night, a large fry pan thingy and a plastic storage box full of 2 in 1 coffee - I am not bothered about
    losing the items, but I am bothered that someone else has had to carry it out, so to whoever did so "my thanks to you sir"
    Cheers Bri

Hi Bri
    Left Alan with your bits mate as he is closer to you than i am. Thankyou so much for the tankard from you and Ian. I wasnt expecting that, im blown away, thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by biker-bri View Post
    Apologies gentlemen - it looks like I have left some of my kit behind - a small cup I used for my whisky last night, a large fry pan thingy and a plastic storage box full of 2 in 1 coffee - I am not bothered about
    losing the items, but I am bothered that someone else has had to carry it out, so to whoever did so "my thanks to you sir"
    Cheers Bri
    He who says "he can" and he who says "he can't", are both usually right.

Hi Gents.
    Thanks to all of you for coming and making it a great weekend. I really enjoyed myself and as allways it was an absolute pleasure to share a campfire eith you.
    A special thankyou to Bill for allowing us on his permission and letting me host this meet.
    Best wishes
    Ammo.
    He who says "he can" and he who says "he can't", are both usually right.

Just completed my first Bush Meet...Got to Say, I wasn't prepared for just how Good an Experience it has been...There was no end of things to learn and people ready share Knowledge and Resources....I've never sat around a campfire with so many welcoming people and ' Take your Pick ' conversations going on. All Credit to Ammo and Billy, plus, a Big Thank You to Everyone...it's been an Honour spending such time with you all.

Natural Born Bushcrafter Valantine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by biker-bri View Post
    Cheers Bri
    Yes bri I have the bits you left behind (sure you did it on purpose)

All in all it was a good weekend.
    Great to meet some new faces and I think we have created 2 new bushcrafters (dreward and junior).
    Looking forward to meeting you guys again.
    Once again a big thanks to billy and ammo for organizing the weekend .

[QUOTE=Valantine;120081]Yes bri I have the bits you left behind (sure you did it on purpose)

Thats right mate any excuse to go back