Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Next cornwall meet.....any ideas on dates!?

Cool.

At first read you kinda go "disaster tree response"? Then reading on you go " oh, yeah, brilliant idea, why hasn't it been done before ". Excellent idea, good luck with it!

Ok people, I'm pretty keen to get out this coming Saturday (7th) for an overnighter. Anyone up for it?

ok my lovers, Julz I went to my first meet on my own and meet great guys there, trust me girl you have no worries with this lot, they are like your brothers I am free this weekend coming but babysitting the grandson the weekend after !4th- 15th. I am free anytime after this too. I took my little dog gracie last weekend and she loves other dogs. If I can grab a lift as always I am in
    If you're not living life on the edge, then you're taking up to much room!

Tramp
    Grinning from ear to ear here! my worries have swiftly been quashed - I have same availability Lyn, I can do this weekend coming too and not the 14/15th. Free any Saturdays after that - With or without my daughter or dog - Just going to go with the flow now, it's going to be great
    ~ Nature is my religion and the earth is my temple ~

Quote Originally Posted by Julz View Post
    Grinning from ear to ear here! my worries have swiftly been quashed - I have same availability Lyn, I can do this weekend coming too and not the 14/15th. Free any Saturdays after that - With or without my daughter or dog - Just going to go with the flow now, it's going to be great

Nice one matey, I am hoping my new tent will be here this week my new vango ( sorry Big T ) lol I know they are not your fav company.! So who is going then and can I grab a lift pretty please

Nowt wrong with Vango! I have lots of their gear......! I can prob sort you out with a lift again if you can get to the train station again.

Yeah can always get to the station matey gracie will love it. will we be in the normal place again away from the pigs lol

Quote Originally Posted by campinggirl72 View Post
    Yeah can always get to the station matey gracie will love it. will we be in the normal place again away from the pigs lol
    No probs! I will email woodland valley to find out if we can use their woods, shouldn't be a prob. Yeah, will try and get the normal spot!