Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Essex&Kent Breakfast Club Meet(spring)

The Essex&Kent Breakfast Club Meet(spring)

I'v found a camp site just outside the Smoke where we can have an open fire on the edge of epping forest.Only downer,its £8 anight and £3 if you wont to take you'r car on to the site.you can get it up on Google to take a look,Deben House camp site, let me now if you'r up for it...............Atb.........Tony.

Do you fancy organising this one then tony ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony1948 View Post
    ....... and £3 if you wont to take you'r car on to the site........
    Did it say how much it is to get towed off the site afterwards?
    "If you were to ask me what I consider to be my finest achievement, I could answer the question without hesitation: teaching." ~ Raymond Blanc.

£1 for a dog? Thats good value

How about www.badgellswoodcamping.co.uk, its this side of the water in kent, open fires allowed and plenty of trees to hang from.
    I think you have to purchase fire wood from site, which does not bother me tbh.
    Great bit of land for a wander round as well.
    I could also probably sort my mates land out, but parking is not great and you have to share the woods with his tanks etc...

The Kent site looks interesting. But I don't mind playing with the tanks. All we need is 1/4 acre to play on.

Quote Originally Posted by simonkent View Post
    How about www.badgellswoodcamping.co.uk, its this side of the water in kent, open fires allowed and plenty of trees to hang from.
    I think you have to purchase fire wood from site, which does not bother me tbh.
    Great bit of land for a wander round as well.
    I could also probably sort my mates land out, but parking is not great and you have to share the woods with his tanks etc...
    ....I'v had a look on the interweb and this place dont look bad for £12-50 per,n,pp,it look like they like you to buy there wood for fires but that ant no problem we can all chip in on that,any thoughts about the date and how menny of the group can make it,lets have some names,and if there is any newbees that would like to join us you will be most welcome.numbers guys we need to now.

I am interested in this one......
    "You can't buy happiness but you can buy a Hammock and Tarp.....and that's pretty close!"

Depends when Tony. If I'm free I'll be there
    "If you were to ask me what I consider to be my finest achievement, I could answer the question without hesitation: teaching." ~ Raymond Blanc.

I'm free any weekend,me retiredyou guys sort it out between you.The thing is if we go to the Kent site at badgellswood we have to book it in advance and pay a Deposit.