Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Girls demonstrate the miraculous effects of Human Diesel Coffee

The Girls demonstrate the miraculous effects of Human Diesel Coffee

The Girls demonstrate the miraculous effects of Human Diesel Coffee on an icy river bushcraft overnighter.

With a special performance of "The morning weenie song"....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just say NO to unnecessary suffering - https://www.youtube.com/user/susannewilliams

You are as mad as a box of frogs...you do know that don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    You are as mad as a box of frogs...you do know that don't you?
    Yup. But I am quite high functioning....

:-)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just say NO to unnecessary suffering - https://www.youtube.com/user/susannewilliams

Quote Originally Posted by susannewilliams View Post
    Yup. But I am quite high functioning....

:-)
    In fact, someone once came up to me and said:"You do realise you are deluded, right?"

I said: "Yup. But in my delusion I am a jedi-sex-goddess-forest-river-lake-arctic-expeditionista-corporate-guerilla-ninja-queen. And the universe seems to continue to behave as if this were true. How's your delusion working out for you these days?"

You girls looked as if you were having fun,N I think your "normal"AWoooooooooooo!lol
    That breakfast looks interesting.But I'll Stick to my coffee n bacon butties,Though ive been known to have Maple syrup on them.Was very popular in Canada.
    You are never too old to learn!. A SURVIVER!

"Peasants Rule,and your Knife is your Tool."
    "A Knifeless man is a Lifeless man".Nordic Proverb.

Support The GURKA WELFARE TRUST.1815 to 2015 200 years of Service to the Crown

My good lady hates mornings with a passion but puts a brave face on during workdays,( at least I think that's what she does in front of the mirror ) on one holiday she managed to stay asleep in the bed of a camper van while I drove over 100 miles across some of the worst roads I've experienced in Spain. Waking when I stopped for a coffee break her only questions were...what time is it and where's my coffee...!

I kinda understand the getting up first situation... cool vid, brought back a fond memory

Rob.

Love your weenie song lol
    Would you mind sharing that recipe again please? Got to give it a go!! Thanks
    Winter is coming

Hi Sue,Jedi-sexgodess-................guerilla-ninja-queen!Question??Is the "block of Coconut Fat,what we in uk would call coconut butter?? atb.mike.
    You are never too old to learn!. A SURVIVER!

"Peasants Rule,and your Knife is your Tool."
    "A Knifeless man is a Lifeless man".Nordic Proverb.

Support The GURKA WELFARE TRUST.1815 to 2015 200 years of Service to the Crown

Quote Originally Posted by Blood View Post
    Love your weenie song lol
    Would you mind sharing that recipe again please? Got to give it a go!! Thanks

Coconut oil / fat
    Instant oats
    Plenty of maple syrup

Then add any of these
    Coffee
    Protein powder
    Hot chocolate
    Your favourite tipple

Quote Originally Posted by midas View Post
    Hi Sue,Jedi-sexgodess-................guerilla-ninja-queen!Question??Is the "block of Coconut Fat,what we in uk would call coconut butter?? atb.mike.
    Coconut butter is the whole meat of the coconut pureed... (The meat itself is about 65% oil)

coconut oil / fat is just the oil without the meat....