Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dartmoor at Ivan's

" Charcoaler "
    Hello chaps , im here for a min , I am up for a meet any time that suits , sort some dates out and we will have an international meet , you know Cornish , Welsh , Devonian , Northampton, Essex etc , you know me Adam any excuse for a camp and tiny fire !!, youve seen how it works buddy !!
    The member formerly known as Marcus Absent

" Charcoaler "
    Sorry Ben , forgot suffolk ! used to go to Fontwell to work many years ago . come on down !

Thats the plan to get on down it sounds great at yours.
    CLAP clearly loudly, as an order, with pauses

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
    Sorry Ben , forgot suffolk ! used to go to Fontwell to work many years ago . come on down !
    I just wrote an almighty letter of severe...well...mild...grovelling, to you lol
    Jack of all trades-Master of none

Savage Bushcraft YouTube channel

Hello chaps , im here for a min , I am up for a meet any time that suits , sort some dates out and we will have an international meet , you know Cornish , Welsh , Devonian , Northampton, Essex etc , you know me Adam any excuse for a camp and tiny fire !!, youve seen how it works buddy !!
    Is corwall actually classed as another country now? I know they have been wanting it for many years

" Charcoaler "
    Sorry bud thought you were quiet , well answered some questions ther didnt i , and Ben not being personal but dont worry about a thing , i got a quad , and Adam pushes it so we will be fine , and as you boys are travelling a long way stay as long as you want !!

Sorry bud thought you were quiet , well answered some questions ther didnt i , and Ben not being personal but dont worry about a thing , i got a quad , and Adam pushes it so we will be fine , and as you boys are travelling a long way stay as long as you want !!
    Yeah, if you get stuck I can nudge it up the hill for ya lol. I think it would be faster walking though, when I left Ivan's he headed off a couple minutes before me on the quad and I was walking, still got back to my car, sorted my pack out and changed my jacket by the time he got there, although he did find two small children on the way lol

Thats real good of you Ivan I will check with Ken but we could be there for the weekend the 10 till 14th of June if that was okay but the days could move forward a bit or extend to be a bit longer if that was ok? We are hoping to do the Lakes on the first weekend then drive down stopping in Wales for a day or two then onto yours if that sounds like a plan? Then maybe some of the guys could plan something to we are hoping to get to see as much as we can and meet as many of you guys at the same time.

" Charcoaler "
    Sounds like a plan to me , i dont need too much encouragement to camp , light fires , chatter on ,cook ,beers etc ...

Sounds like a plan to me , i dont need too much encouragement to camp , light fires , chatter on ,cook ,beers etc ...
    Thats great then mate I will put it in the planner here I can send you a PM with number just incase you need it at soome point