Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dartmoor at Ivan's

Dartmoor at Ivan's

I hope it's not a problem me posting cross forums,
    But I wanted to let you know I am helping Ivan to arrange a taster camp on BushcraftUK (I don't know if that's like swearing on here) and there may be some interested bodies after the great time a few of you had there the other week.

Here's the link http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68552

NaturalBushcraft Founder Ashley Cawley's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Freddy View Post
    ...I am helping Ivan to arrange a taster camp on BushcraftUK (I don't know if that's like swearing on here)...
    lol! Not at all! I love BCUK - Learnt so much from the knowledgeable folk on there, only wish I had more time so I could visit BCUK like I used to.

Wish I knew about the BCUK Meet that happened at Ivan's I would have tried to have gone.
    Ashley Cawley

Youtube | Forum | Twitter | Flickr
    Leave No Trace

Moderator & Poshcrafter™ Martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Cawley View Post
    lol! Not at all! I love BCUK - Learnt so much from the knowledgeable folk on there, only wish I had more time so I could visit BCUK like I used to.

Wish I knew about the BCUK Meet that happened at Ivan's I would have tried to have gone.
    It hasn't happened yet. It's this weekend Ash.

Martin
    Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.

" Charcoaler "
    You guys know you are welcome anytime, Natural Bushcraft was my first peep at this game , taught me an awful lot, still learning at a rate of knots too !! Made some good mates and pointed me in the right direction , without you lot id probably have one of those nasty commercial sites, you have opened a whole new world for me and i am loving it ! Thankyou ..atb Ivan..

ps have to start about planning a shindig up here soon !!
    The member formerly known as Marcus Absent

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    It hasn't happened yet. It's this weekend Ash.

Martin
    Nope mate, not this weekend as it's the Mother's Day Weekend that it's happening. Weekend 1st to the 3rd

Moderator & Poshcrafter™ Martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leon-1 View Post
    Nope mate, not this weekend as it's the Mother's Day Weekend that it's happening. Weekend 1st to the 3rd
    So it is.

Martin
    Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.

NaturalBushcraft Founder Ashley Cawley's Avatar
    ahar! - I assumed it had already been and gone for some reason! I'll have to check my schedule and see if I can make it.
    Ashley Cawley

Youtube | Forum | Twitter | Flickr
    Leave No Trace

think i'm at a wedding that w/end but my be able to pop down for one night or a day?

" Charcoaler "
    Hi Raven nice to hear from you, if you can turn up at sometime during the weekend that would be brill youy know where we will be. atb Ivan
    The member formerly known as Marcus Absent

Anyone that is going it will be a great time. Ivan is a top host and will leave you wanting more come home time. It's a magic place, well organised and presented.

Adam
    Jack of all trades-Master of none

Savage Bushcraft YouTube channel