Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wirral/Merseyside meet

Trapper
    Might be able to make the day, but can't do the night - going to support a mate playing in his band.
    Not all those who wander are lost .... J. R. R. Tolkien.

Be good to see you there mate. You always make us all so welcome, when we visit. Love the chance to repay your kindness mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by woodsman View Post
    Might be able to make the day, but can't do the night - going to support a mate playing in his band.
    He who says "he can" and he who says "he can't", are both usually right.

Guy's this meet is sadly cancelled.
    I was at the camp today. We had the council round, over planning permission for 3 bushcraft shelters we made. A footpath official, and a dog walker, trespassing filming us and our camp.
    The land owner has asked for a couple of weeks.
    We will sort something soon.
    ATB.
    Ammo.
    He who says "he can" and he who says "he can't", are both usually right.

Natural Born Bushcrafter Valantine's Avatar
    Damned do-gooders

Wtf! It'll be 'elff n safety next!!
    Winter is coming

Natural Born Bushcrafter Midge_Fodder's Avatar
    All, get in your motors book a few days off and meet me at Gretna Services. I am fortunate enough to live where that isn't a problem at all. Hope you get something sorted out, ATB Shug
    Border Bushcrafters

Isn't it nice when someone says "that's a great piece of kit, where did you buy that", then you can modestly reply "you can't buy it, I made it myself". The moral is, it's amazing what you can achieve if you put your mind to it.

"No better burden can a man carry on the road, than a store of common sense." - Hávamál: 10

http://midgefodderbushcraft.blogspot.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by ammo View Post
    Guy's this meet is sadly cancelled.
    I was at the camp today. We had the council round, over planning permission for 3 bushcraft shelters we made. A footpath official, and a dog walker, trespassing filming us and our camp.
    The land owner has asked for a couple of weeks.
    We will sort something soon.
    ATB.
    Ammo.
    Only permanent structures require PP and you can use your own land to camp/ caravan for up to 10 days a year without problem, of course there are local bye laws that can apply !
    Ne te confundant illigitimi It is always a pleasure to see what you can make !, instead of buying it ready made. R Proenneke.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
    Only permanent structures require PP and you can use your own land to camp/ caravan for up to 10 days a year without problem, of course there are local bye laws that can apply !
    But you still can't prosecute trespassers in UK and in the US such evidence would not be admissible

Natural Born Bushcrafter Midge_Fodder's Avatar
    I'd have them charged on the filming you, the law states that it is illegal to film you, without release paperwork, using portable cameras. If it was CCTV then it would be legal, but to film somebody directly is actually illegal. That's why CCTV has signs up telling you it's there so you have the option to leave.
    Border Bushcrafters

Isn't it nice when someone says "that's a great piece of kit, where did you buy that", then you can modestly reply "you can't buy it, I made it myself". The moral is, it's amazing what you can achieve if you put your mind to it.

"No better burden can a man carry on the road, than a store of common sense." - Hávamál: 10

http://midgefodderbushcraft.blogspot.co.uk

Good point