Thread: Helikon SFU trouser material

Helikon SFU trouser material

How does the material on Helikon SFU trousers compare to Craghoppers Kiwis please. Ideally I want something a little thicker that I can tighten the bottoms in on that doesn't break the bank and was considering the SFU trousers.

The Kiwis are only a lightweight trouser aren't they? Never tried the Helikon myself but I always use Dickies or Scruffs work trousers, good quality with knee pad option, plenty of pockets and only around £20.

The Kiwis are very lightweight and quite thin material. I will have a look at the Scruffs and Dickies trousers as I think Wickes sell them. Hadn't thought of that. Cheers.

Natural Born Bushcrafter Midge_Fodder's Avatar
    Also look at Tuffstuff trousers. I wear snickers usually as they make them for abnormally leggy people like me. Most guys on site I've worked with use the canvas dickies.
    Border Bushcrafters

Isn't it nice when someone says "that's a great piece of kit, where did you buy that", then you can modestly reply "you can't buy it, I made it myself". The moral is, it's amazing what you can achieve if you put your mind to it.

"No better burden can a man carry on the road, than a store of common sense." - Hávamál: 10

http://midgefodderbushcraft.blogspot.co.uk

SFU next are most ripstop , dry quick and very good wearing ...