Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Cornwall RV 2014

Like you say guys, top weekend, and was nice to stay for more than one night this time. Some good laughs, with friendly company, in a nice location, random Scottish person included.

Looking forward to next year, as long as I'm fortunate enough to be able to get down for it.
    Jack of all trades-Master of none

Savage Bushcraft YouTube channel

Another great chance to meet up with all the forum members again.

I was a bit quiet on this one, not my usual self. My whole family had the dreaded lurgy and I think it was passed over to me but the ribs did help. I think we all ate so many of them, it will be a while before I personally touch another one !!.

The evening entertainment as already mentioned was excellent, I think we all had tears of laughter in our eyes. I'm still trying to work out if the lawnmower was a witch or not.

Thanks guys, it was great to see you all again.

Thanks to all the organisers that made it sutch a great weekend,I pitched up to do spoon carving next to dave budd,boy that was intresting! Good to see so many of you guys,and a big sorry to those I didn't get round to chatting with esp Adam,sorry mate,will buy you that beer next rv!
    www.jacksshed.co.uk A country living forum to compliment your bushcraft way of life.

Wanderer
    Had a wicked time. I was crying with laughter most of the weekend. The honey Jack helped alot!!
    6 P's

Proper Planning Prevents Particularly Poor Performance

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    a big sorry to those I didn't get round to chatting with esp Adam,sorry mate,will buy you that beer next rv!
    Adam as in me? You chatted to me for a bit when I first got there, about the PLCE bergen
    Jack of all trades-Master of none

Savage Bushcraft YouTube channel

Talland Bay.. An pleg-mor Kernewek hag a wra kovyow
    Sorry you couldn't get there Jan.
    That was a good one..
    I am well chuffed with me new chunky wool jumper I got from the boot sale on the sunday, and Marcus Harrisons new Armageddon Cookbook http://www.countrylovers.co.uk/wfs/a...n_cookbook.htm

Janie will put up some pics at somepoint..

Only there for half a day but good to see faces to forum usernames! Hopefully the next meet will be more social on my side - big T, I'd be up for an Overnighter in May buddy?!
    Fish; I think you've inspired me to get into carving and look for some good sized burls at work! I know exactly what you mean now, had a bit of a brain fart when we were chatting!

Talland Bay.. An pleg-mor Kernewek hag a wra kovyow
    Just want to say a big well done to Scott, who gave away a load of good stuff at the boot sale. Nice one buddy :0)

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyP View Post
    Just want to say a big well done to Scott, who gave away a load of good stuff at the boot sale. Nice one buddy :0)
    Yeah, nice one Scott! The boots and trainers are spot on! Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Savage View Post
    Adam as in me? You chatted to me for a bit when I first got there, about the PLCE bergen
    Lol oh yeh! Ille get me coat!
    www.jacksshed.co.uk A country living forum to compliment your bushcraft way of life.