Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Cornwall RV 2014

They look brilliant. Ok this might be a silly question but have you put my name on that list Neil??

We are all packed ready,we are leaving this evening and wild camping near the site ready for tomorrow,we want the besttrees for hanging!Lol ime taking tonnes of stuff for the bushy carboot sale too so bring yercash folks!
    www.jacksshed.co.uk A country living forum to compliment your bushcraft way of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Savage View Post
    Just measured mine, and it's 13". Will it be ok with inch and a half hanging over each end?
    .......oooooooo Adam you'r a big boy madam 13"

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    They look brilliant. Ok this might be a silly question but have you put my name on that list Neil??
    Yours are sorted mate, along with BigT and Myself.

Chubbs ime bringing your grill with me mate,if there's any spare ribs ille buy some off ye.we are leaving in 30 minutes.
    www.jacksshed.co.uk A country living forum to compliment your bushcraft way of life.

Not sure if anyone wants any but I have a few small diameter (approx 3") freshly felled eucalyptus branches if they are any good for spoon carving etc?

Cheers Neil

Hobo
    Teenagers!!! Woke up nice and early Saturday morning, packed all ready to go and she decided that she doesn't want to any more. If I'd known earlier I could have packed her off to her Dad's for the weekend and come on my own - which is what I will do next year.

What w weekend! Highlights were (in no particular order) Ribs, good people, beer, and a random inebriated Scottish geezer!

Ribs, ribs and more ribs. Thanks to Chubbs for the meat sweats. Thanks to Ashley for possibly the best catch of a diablo ever. Thanks to the nearby wedding or dance or rave or something that provided Saturday evenings music and thanks to the weather for holding off till we were leaving.
    My first RV and had a good time with old friends and new. Communal meal was very tasty with Pork, lamb, goose, rabbit, venison and salmon all cooked under ground (hangi). Also appreciated the good value prices on booze, tea and coffee and burgers.
    Looking forward to the next one.
    You were born as an original. Don't die as a copy