Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Cornwall RV 2014

I always enjoy the RV, and getting out with the family. The boy was very happy with his two nights in the hammock and the young lady was pleased on getting a room of her own in the tent, how easily the kids are pleased! Shame the weather closed in like it did and had to quit the outing early.

Nice seeing folks again, sorry for dashing away without suitable goodbyes. Wife and kids got soaked right through and subsequently very cold trying to get packed up, it was a bit of a Great Escape job before tempers went too far.

Cracking weekend & I'm already missing the woods. Jan, you were missed as were you Sainty. Next year just come by yourselves, cheaper and way more fun

Fish, I've got some cracking pics of your boys doing the breadmaking, they're really photogenic (even with filthy faces!)

Are the owners of either of these 2 ruffians on the forum or does anyone have contact details for their parents? I need their permission to use this photo on the blog.

Cheers all

Janie,Just tried your bread recipe.got some home made lemon cheese on it.
    Frittata cooling down.loks good!thanks.M
    You are never too old to learn!. A SURVIVER!

"Peasants Rule,and your Knife is your Tool."
    "A Knifeless man is a Lifeless man".Nordic Proverb.

Support The GURKA WELFARE TRUST.1815 to 2015 200 years of Service to the Crown

Alone in the Wilderness
    It was my first time at the Cornwall RV and I thoroughly enjoyed the weekend, it was good to meet some you guys from the forum and it was very kind of you to allow me a gnaw at your ribs, cheers.

Fish, it was a true pleasure to meet you, a proper olde countryman, my wife loved the rowan spoon I bought from you (it had a heart carved in the handle) and the kuksa should give me many years of
    service. I'm in two minds about the bushcraft paste in the little tin though, my teeth have come up lovely and white but as far as taste goes, well it's not very minty!!!!

@ hedgecomber,the boy on the right is called Ryan according to my boys.

@nick s ,THATS STROPPING PASTE!!!!!!!Lol. If you survive I hope to see you again soon.
    www.jacksshed.co.uk A country living forum to compliment your bushcraft way of life.