Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Forage day out, north wales

on the upside im sure theyll be a abundance of muscles spoots and and other edibles on the beach....
    There is pleasure in the pathless woods, There is a rapture on the lonely shore, There is society, where none intrudes,
    By the deep sea, and music in its roar, I love not man the less, but Nature more.

Oh yes! Want to try some toasted winkles and limpets and if we're real lucky some razors. Maybe we're asking for too much though lol
    Winter is coming

ive had buckets of muscles frowm down there never caucht a spoot tho have seen them tho when pumping for lug worm tho
    There is pleasure in the pathless woods, There is a rapture on the lonely shore, There is society, where none intrudes,
    By the deep sea, and music in its roar, I love not man the less, but Nature more.

Natural Born Bushcrafter Valantine's Avatar
    Could be worth looking around the Talacre area for cockles, trouble is I've been informed the area was altered by the big recent storm.
    Mostyn area for moules, lots of rocks and there is a good place to park that i know of.

I was there a month ago and it had totally changed! The grass banks are well farther back now
    Winter is coming

Red face

Sorry I can't give much input guys, I know the places you mention but can't say I've ever walked there.
    Can anyone tell me how I put the little campfire at the bottom of my messages. Tried drag and drop, just inserts the word "campfire" :{)

Quote Originally Posted by Valantine View Post
    Could be worth looking around the Talacre area for cockles, trouble is I've been informed the area was altered by the big recent storm.
    Mostyn area for moules, lots of rocks and there is a good place to park that i know of.
    Have you been over the small bridge opposite the old Morgan freight depot ?
    Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality.

Sorry I can't give much input guys, I know the places you mention but can't say I've ever walked there.
    Can anyone tell me how I put the little campfire at the bottom of my messages. Tried drag and drop, just inserts the word "campfire" :{)
    You were nearly right, simply click the smiley icon in the editor bar and click the icon of choice in the window that opens.
    It will be placed where flashing editor is.
    Hope that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvanbilly View Post
    Have you been over the small bridge opposite the old Morgan freight depot ?
    That's where I park . Go over bridge turn left and then right down the bottom of track there is good parking.

Is someone going make up an itinerary list to bring for the cooking washing of foraged fair, stoves pans etc? Then we can share the list between who's coming ? Or is it every man for himself ? Either way no probs, just need to know,
    Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality.