Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tarp Shelter Fireplace

Quote Originally Posted by Skate View Post
    That would be me then
    It works really well. Just remember to keep the fire small!
    The temperature change is almost instant
    I didn't want to name fingers, and point names
    Jack of all trades-Master of none

Savage Bushcraft YouTube channel

Been subbed to Dave for years, hes dead straight no edited out fails and defo no Bull, he knows some of the weirdest friction fire techniques known to man. His accent and mannerism has me howling but alas thanks to google he doesnt reply to comments any more. Said it b4 I HATE google.
    Ne te confundant illigitimi It is always a pleasure to see what you can make !, instead of buying it ready made. R Proenneke.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
    thanks to google he doesnt reply to comments any more. Said it b4 I HATE google.
    Yeah, I couldn't reply to comments for ages with my channel. Found out it's the cookies. You need to allow all cookies for YouTube to work properly, but after a week or so your browser will recognise the legit cookies, and you can switch back to auto mode.

Been subbed to Dave for years, hes dead straight no edited out fails and defo no Bull, he knows some of the weirdest friction fire techniques known to man. His accent and mannerism has me howling but alas thanks to google he doesnt reply to comments any more. Said it b4 I HATE google.
    I have been subbed to his channel for eighteen months or so now. The stuff he churns out is amazing. Just a shame he doesn't do so many vids nowadays due to work.

love his accent.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Savage View Post
    Yeah, I couldn't reply to comments for ages with my channel. Found out it's the cookies. You need to allow all cookies for YouTube to work properly, but after a week or so your browser will recognise the legit cookies, and you can switch back to auto mode.
    No Adam, I can comment on his channel but he wont comment back because googles latest money spinner is, he has to link you tube to google + to make a comment back and like me he refuses to sign up to that BBBS, Hes even disabled his facebook page. I can however still send and rec private messages , ATB Ken This vid explains it...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMooiTlxUAs I'll say it again I HATE google, with a passion
    Last edited by Rasputin; 28-01-2014 at 10:45 AM.
    Ne te confundant illigitimi It is always a pleasure to see what you can make !, instead of buying it ready made. R Proenneke.

Quote Originally Posted by Chubbs View Post
    I have been subbed to his channel for eighteen months or so now. The stuff he churns out is amazing. Just a shame he doesn't do so many vids nowadays due to work.

love his accent.

No Adam, I can comment on his channel but he wont comment back because googles latest money spinner is, he has to link you tube to google + to make a comment back and like me he refuses to sign up to that BBBS, Hes even disabled his facebook page. I can however still send and rec private messages , ATB Ken This vid explains it...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMooiTlxUAs I'll say it again I HATE google, with a passion
    My YouTube account has always been linked to Google, and I've never had to go to Google plus. They did change all the cookies though, so browsers no longer recognise YouTube cookies, without being "trained" to.

Dont know the answer to that Adam, maybe its a different format in the US

Maybe. Google certainly hasn't helped with the new changes though. Not just the commenting part either