Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Peat Pellets

Quote Originally Posted by Sapper View Post
    Remember boys and girls play nicely < Cursor hovers over the ban member option in anticipation >
    Sorry if I offend you Fish, wasn't intentional.

I have amended my post now alcohol is not so dominant in my blood stream!

Stan..... There was nothing wrong with your post.....but thanks for having the decency to amend it.
    Rob/Fish I only meant play nice the ban user had a wink following it.....oh and Fish I prefer to be a wolf not a sheep

And my mouse still hovering over ban user option......flipping spammers its practically a full time job
    Last edited by Silverback; 22-12-2013 at 09:58 AM.
    [

The argument; "If you are driving cars, using electricity, etc. then you have no say in what should and shouldn't be done as to consumption of natural recourses (sustainable or not)" is utterly broken and - frankly spoken - quite disrespectfull.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion - and just because one uses some kind of natural recourses in their daily life (we all do), it does not mean that they should be disencouraged from participating in a discussion.

I have no opinion for or against the use of peat, neither do I mind a spirited discussion - but I do have an opinion on how the culture and spirit of this forum is intended to be. One of it's most basic and most important premises being a respectfull and openminded form of discussion.

With that comment, I'll close this thread - as I do not see it going anywhere good.