Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Wigan Bushcraft Group

Wigan Bushcraft Group

Hi

I'm Rob, 40 and in Wigan. I'm hoping to try and gather a group together to form a Wigan Bushcraft group.
    If anyone in interested please message me.
    Thanks

Rob

Welcome to the forum Rob

Welcome to the forum rob count me in on this one be good to have a local group

ATB

Sam

You're reinventing the wheel a bit. There already is an active group in the Wigan area. We are always keen to meet new recruits.
    “If the apple won't fall - go shake the tree.”
    ― Isaac Newton

Hello Rob.
    Welcome to the forum mate. I'm not too far from Wigan, I wasn't aware of any Wigan group aswell. Look forward to seeing you fireside one day.

Hi Rob and welcome,

M@
    "If you were to ask me what I consider to be my finest achievement, I could answer the question without hesitation: teaching." ~ Raymond Blanc.

A bit of clarification required I think.

Northern Soul Bushcrafters are an informal gang of bushcrafters founded by Wayne (Sapper) and Ian (Sar-ian) [lives in Standish]. We are de facto a sub-group of Natural Bushcraft. Local members come from Wigan, Liverpool, Standish, Darwen and Burnley, etc. We have our own web page http://www.northernsoulbushcrafters.co.uk/ where you can see some pictures of what we get up to. Based in the north of England we try to meet up regularly, either weekend get-togethers or just a couple of us going out for a walk in the woods. All-comers are welcome to join us and we especially welcome newbies, there is no 'membership' and there is nothing to 'join' - just put your name down and come along to one of the meet-ups. You can find details of our next weekend meet here: http://www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk/fo...Birthday-Meet-!!

We look forward to meeting you.

ATB Paul
    “If the apple won't fall - go shake the tree.”
    ― Isaac Newton

Aah. I hope to see you next month. I thought Northern Soul Bushcraft was a North West based group.( I'm from Liverpool ) I've never been to a meet. The idea of small local groups that meet often, appeals to me. I didn't think as opposed to another's. Look forward to seeing you all, as soon and as often as poss
    Best regards
    Ammo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichneumon View Post
    A bit of clarification required I think.

Northern Soul Bushcrafters are an informal gang of bushcrafters founded by Wayne (Sapper) and Ian (Sar-ian) [lives in Standish]. We are de facto a sub-group of Natural Bushcraft. Local members come from Wigan, Liverpool, Standish, Darwen and Burnley, etc. We have our own web page http://www.northernsoulbushcrafters.co.uk/ where you can see some pictures of what we get up to. Based in the north of England we try to meet up regularly, either weekend get-togethers or just a couple of us going out for a walk in the woods. All-comers are welcome to join us and we especially welcome newbies, there is no 'membership' and there is nothing to 'join' - just put your name down and come along to one of the meet-ups. You can find details of our next weekend meet here: http://www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk/fo...Birthday-Meet-!!

We look forward to meeting you.

ATB Paul

Welcome to the forum Rob.....

Ammo...next months meet is nearly full to be assured of a place you need to add your name to the list on the thread
    [

I've put my name down #5
    When do we pay our subs? I'm only doing the first two nights as I'm on a Archary course on the Sunday morning. So I'm a definite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapper View Post
    Welcome to the forum Rob.....

Ammo...next months meet is nearly full to be assured of a place you need to add your name to the list on the thread