Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Breakfast club new year meet

I'm sure I saw a post from Tony saying his under quilt had got to him, if the offer of lending your spare carries over to this meet I'll take you up on out this time please, as you say, it's going to be needed.

Wanderer
    Quote Originally Posted by mark View Post
    And BACON

I've used Paul kirtley for a lot of info. Pop over to his blog, there's a lot of useful info, along with what to take for a weekend.

What part of the world are you from jd33

Not far . Benfleet

Quote Originally Posted by bopdude View Post
    if the offer of lending your spare carries over to this meet I'll take you up on out this time please, as you say, it's going to be needed.
    No worries mate. Naturally, you're welcome to borrow it.

I'm going light on this one. I'm going to do a 6 item challenge
    ...Lager, ale, wine, port, brandy and some water for the morning.
    Paul

• You’ll never be lost if you remember that moss always grows on the north side of your compass.
    • While the Swiss Army Knife has been popular for years, the Swiss Navy Knife has remained largely unheard of. Its single blade functions as a tiny canoe paddle.

My YOUTUBE Channel
    My INSTAGRAM: paul_r1chards
    Leave no trace

Quote Originally Posted by f0rm4t View Post
    No worries mate. Naturally, you're welcome to borrow it.

I'm going light on this one. I'm going to do a 6 item challenge
    ...Lager, ale, wine, port, brandy and some water for the morning.
    That's sounds about right

And thanks for the loan

Ya Paul I'v got my snugpack thanks,just looking at the N-S guys got there quota 30,were are all the Southeast bushcrafters,this meet is an opon invite to any one that can attend all are welcome,a good time will be had by all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony1948 View Post
    Ya Paul I'v got my snugpack thanks,just looking at the N-S guys got there quota 30,were are all the Southeast bushcrafters,this meet is an opon invite to any one that can attend all are welcome,a good time will be had by all.
    Nice one Tony! You be nice and Snug packed then! Ha!

I'll put a post on the group page otherwise none of the "group" will know about it. I only knew because Mat text me.
    Paul

• You’ll never be lost if you remember that moss always grows on the north side of your compass.
    • While the Swiss Army Knife has been popular for years, the Swiss Navy Knife has remained largely unheard of. Its single blade functions as a tiny canoe paddle.

My YOUTUBE Channel
    Leave no trace

Naturally, you're welcome to borrow it.
    Sorry Al, my brother in law is up for this one now, so will be lending all my second setup to him now mate.
    Paul

My YOUTUBE Channel
    Leave no trace

Paul, we'll be down in Kent prior to this meet and could well be staying in or very near Singlewell. Once we know exactly what our plans are I'll give you a nudge in case you're in need of a pre-meet-warm-up-drink (Is the George still ok?). It won't be the Friday though as I intend to thrash Mike with my cue. Terry said that he will go if it's not too cold. That'll be a no then

M@
    "If you were to ask me what I consider to be my finest achievement, I could answer the question without hesitation: teaching." ~ Raymond Blanc.

Breakfast club new year meet

Quote Originally Posted by Ehecatl View Post
    Paul, we'll be down in Kent prior to this meet and could well be staying in or very near Singlewell. Once we know exactly what our plans are I'll give you a nudge in case you're in need of a pre-meet-warm-up-drink (Is the George still ok?). It won't be the Friday though as I intend to thrash Mike with my cue. Terry said that he will go if it's not too cold. That'll be a no then

M@
    Sounds like a plan Matt. Definitely give me a shout if you're down. Would be good to see you over a pint or ten. The George is my local yes. There's the premiere in next door to it and the manor hotel next to that if you're looking. Failing that, you're both more than welcome to hang in my garden! Ha!

See you soon matie!
    Paul

My YOUTUBE Channel
    Leave no trace

Sounds like a plan Matt. Definitely give me a shout if you're down. Would be good to see you over a pint or ten. The George is my local yes. There's the premiere in next door to it and the manor hotel next to that if you're looking. Failing that, you're both more than welcome to hang in my garden! Ha!

See you soon matie!
    I'm really looking forward to it. I've already bought the Taylor's port!
    "If you were to ask me what I consider to be my finest achievement, I could answer the question without hesitation: teaching." ~ Raymond Blanc.