Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Breakfast club new year meet

Don't panic with the food.The wife has told me no council tax this mouth so I can go shopping Friday
    I will buy all the, plus a bottle of something for the landowner as a thank you. Donations will be gratefully accepted. Ian bring your chainsaw. I'll make a thing of safety, after all we will be doing favour. Don't forgetting you booze and lunch for Saturday. See you then

P.s

Same time 11.30 ish at lower Bedfordshire park

The Essex and Kent breakfast club meet is nearly hear! Hope you guys have got all your kit packed,you'll going to need it,I'm just hopping we can get the Truck up there,it's a long muddy tramp if we can't.

Cheers Terry & Matt. I have a hangover, so thanks for that.

People of Kent, wanting to muster this side of the water before heading to Bedfords Park, please let me know and I'll PM you my address in Singlewell (just off the A2)
    Matt, Terry, Mike, Darren & myself will be heading off from my house at 10:15 tomorrow morning.
    Paul

• You’ll never be lost if you remember that moss always grows on the north side of your compass.
    • While the Swiss Army Knife has been popular for years, the Swiss Navy Knife has remained largely unheard of. Its single blade functions as a tiny canoe paddle.

My YOUTUBE Channel
    My INSTAGRAM: paul_r1chards
    Leave no trace

Quote Originally Posted by Tony1948 View Post
    The Essex and Kent breakfast club meet is nearly hear! Hope you guys have got all your kit packed,you'll going to need it,I'm just hopping we can get the Truck up there,it's a long muddy tramp if we can't.
    Ready willing and able bud!
    See you in the morning.
    Paul

• You’ll never be lost if you remember that moss always grows on the north side of your compass.
    • While the Swiss Army Knife has been popular for years, the Swiss Navy Knife has remained largely unheard of. Its single blade functions as a tiny canoe paddle.

My YOUTUBE Channel
    Leave no trace

Have a goode weekende n enjoy!!Hope weathers kind to you!!Bitter Cold n Wet here in Yorkshire.
    You are never too old to learn!. A SURVIVER!

"Peasants Rule,and your Knife is your Tool."
    "A Knifeless man is a Lifeless man".Nordic Proverb.

Support The GURKA WELFARE TRUST.1815 to 2015 200 years of Service to the Crown

HI Paul if you can send details over that would be great

Quote Originally Posted by f0rm4t View Post
    Cheers Terry & Matt. I have a hangover, so thanks for that.

People of Kent, wanting to muster this side of the water before heading to Bedfords Park, please let me know and I'll PM you my address in Singlewell (just off the A2)
    Matt, Terry, Mike, Darren & myself will be heading off from my house at 10:15 tomorrow morning.

Quote Originally Posted by simonkent View Post
    HI Paul if you can send details over that would be great
    PM sent bud.
    Paul

My YOUTUBE Channel
    Leave no trace

Samuel Hearne
    Don't forget to waterproof all your kit and if you have waterproofs take them, all I have got to do now is pack the car.

i hope this weather front passes, its terrible for my first time out,i don't mind the cold but this rain is relentless

Looks okay tomorrow.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391195129.231077.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	15.1 KB 
ID:	11221
    Paul

My YOUTUBE Channel
    Leave no trace