Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Breakfast club new year meet

I,ll be brining my own evening meal,but will have bacon,eggs and black pud for Sunday morning to shair....not long to go now.

Mark have you been in touch with the land owner yet?I,d like to get a bit of that Pine tree that has been left just the other side of the stables to make a swedeish candle,can you ask if we can have a bit bud,it's on the left just befor we go onto the track

Quote Originally Posted by Tony1948 View Post
    Mark have you been in touch with the land owner yet?I,d like to get a bit of that Pine tree that has been left just the other side of the stables to make a swedeish candle,can you ask if we can have a bit bud,it's on the left just befor we go onto the track
    . This is Y I wanted Ian to bring his chainsore

If I can make it, and I will try everything to be there I'll bring bits and bobs breakfast wise, what are we doing about evening meal Mark ? all bring bits for a stew ?

Im more than happy to bring food etc, think we just need to decide whos bringing what etc so as nothing gets wasted if we all bring bacon etc

Quote Originally Posted by simonkent View Post
    Im more than happy to bring food etc, think we just need to decide whos bringing what etc so as nothing gets wasted if we all bring bacon etc
    Wasted bacon? Not really possible at "The Breakfast Club" Simon!

As far as you're concerned mate, just let Mark get everything and you can chip in on the day.
    Don't worry about the detail on you're first one pal, let us take the strain, as it were. Just turn up and have fun!

This video was a small gathering in relation to others!
    Paul

• You’ll never be lost if you remember that moss always grows on the north side of your compass.
    • While the Swiss Army Knife has been popular for years, the Swiss Navy Knife has remained largely unheard of. Its single blade functions as a tiny canoe paddle.

My YOUTUBE Channel
    My INSTAGRAM: paul_r1chards
    Leave no trace

Quote Originally Posted by simonkent View Post
    I think Marks and a cuple of other are brining enuff of the evning meal.For breakfast just bring some eggs,you can have some of my bacon and black pud,OH and some raps to stick it all in.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BILD0087.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	98.5 KB 
ID:	11146Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BILD0082.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	11147who said somthing about Paul doing the cookingClick image for larger version. 

Name:	BILD0007.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	100.5 KB 
ID:	11148hay throw another shrimp on the Barbee Dave.

Weather's looking a bit damp guys,Hope to see you all saturday noon.

Can't wait!

Gentlemen from Kent, I'm meeting M@ for a beer tomorrow night where we'll discuss a Kent muster location and travel arrangements, as well as how pretty we both look. Watch this space, I'll post an update as soon as we've finalised.

...Ah - Naturally, anyone is welcome to join us. We'll be at The George from circa 8pm Map Here

This is me, Paul: I'll be the drunk one, M@ will be the one picking the drunk one up

Name:  me.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  44.0 KB
    Last edited by f0rm4t; 29-01-2014 at 10:59 AM.
    Paul

• You’ll never be lost if you remember that moss always grows on the north side of your compass.
    • While the Swiss Army Knife has been popular for years, the Swiss Navy Knife has remained largely unheard of. Its single blade functions as a tiny canoe paddle.

My YOUTUBE Channel
    My INSTAGRAM: paul_r1chards
    Leave no trace

Paul - please make sure you wear your green jumper and your green beany or I might not recognise you!
    "If you were to ask me what I consider to be my finest achievement, I could answer the question without hesitation: teaching." ~ Raymond Blanc.