5 mat
    6 plus 1
    7 darren (my brother-in-law)
    8 Markeff
    9 Ian
    10 Dave
    11 Terry - Yay!
    12 Simon
    "If you were to ask me what I consider to be my finest achievement, I could answer the question without hesitation: teaching." ~ Raymond Blanc.

Samuel Hearne
    I will be bringing a couple of things that I do not use any more or that I have got more than 1 of also will bring a few spare wires (rabbit snares) that I have made with me.

Breakfast club new year meet

Quote Originally Posted by ian c View Post
    I will be bringing a couple of things that I do not use any more or that I have got more than 1 of also will bring a few spare wires (rabbit snares) that I have made with me.
    Well as there is a few noobs, you'll be busy into'ing them to trapping, so you'll need them. If you take the normal runs, I'll set on the other side for a change.
    Paul

• You’ll never be lost if you remember that moss always grows on the north side of your compass.
    • While the Swiss Army Knife has been popular for years, the Swiss Navy Knife has remained largely unheard of. Its single blade functions as a tiny canoe paddle.

My YOUTUBE Channel
    My INSTAGRAM: paul_r1chards
    Leave no trace

Quote Originally Posted by f0rm4t View Post
    Well as there is a few noobs, you'll be busy into'ing them to trapping, so you'll need them. If you take the normal runs, I'll set on the other side for a change.
    I know, but in the event I purchase le fromage francais, could it be accommodated in your fridge please? I promise - no malouire (that stuff could walk to the meet by itself).
    "If you were to ask me what I consider to be my finest achievement, I could answer the question without hesitation: teaching." ~ Raymond Blanc.

Dont forget guys this is an open invite to any one that wants to attend,only 6days to go,sounds like it's going to be a good one see you all there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehecatl View Post
    I know, but in the event I purchase le fromage francais, could it be accommodated in your fridge please? I promise - no malouire (that stuff could walk to the meet by itself).
    No worries bud.
    May be half the weight by the time it gets to camp though!
    Paul

• You’ll never be lost if you remember that moss always grows on the north side of your compass.
    • While the Swiss Army Knife has been popular for years, the Swiss Navy Knife has remained largely unheard of. Its single blade functions as a tiny canoe paddle.

My YOUTUBE Channel
    My INSTAGRAM: paul_r1chards
    Leave no trace

I may not be making this I have a job starting Wednesday running through the week and into the weekend on nights, can't see how I'm gonna do the meet and the job, the job is in the city ( St Pancras ) never say never though, we'll see how it goes

Samuel Hearne
    Well if you can make it that would be great otherwise take care and see you at the next meet.

You got to take the work when you can AL,we,ll see you next time maybe,will be thinking of you working when we are on the cheese biscuit and red wine.

Cheers Ian, Tony yeah, work is work, and Tony, I know where ya live