Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bronzemoon outdoors. Anyone had any dealings with them?

Natural Born Bushcrafter Midge_Fodder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    Really? Someone put a bunch of lies and nasty stuff about me in a blog and I couldn't get it taken off without a court order, they even put my address up, but luckily I've now moved anyway.
    Slippery characters know how to milk the system to their advantage. Just take T4TS there's a great example of a company out to rip people off and have got away with it for years. I'm sorry to hear what happened to you though.
    Border Bushcrafters

Isn't it nice when someone says "that's a great piece of kit, where did you buy that", then you can modestly reply "you can't buy it, I made it myself". The moral is, it's amazing what you can achieve if you put your mind to it.

"No better burden can a man carry on the road, than a store of common sense." - Hávamál: 10

http://midgefodderbushcraft.blogspot.co.uk

Hobo
    Phoned the credit card company, they have to wait until 30 days after the initial payment then they'll chase it for you. I'll be contacting Trading Standards at that point too.
    Why the hell should these people be allowed to get away with it. Never come between a Yorkshireman and his "brass" ha ha

Natural Born Bushcrafter Midge_Fodder's Avatar
    Ohhh aye Yorkshire men are as bad as us Scots....... You can tell neither of us like to pay to park the car lol
    Border Bushcrafters

Isn't it nice when someone says "that's a great piece of kit, where did you buy that", then you can modestly reply "you can't buy it, I made it myself". The moral is, it's amazing what you can achieve if you put your mind to it.

"No better burden can a man carry on the road, than a store of common sense." - Hávamál: 10

http://midgefodderbushcraft.blogspot.co.uk

Hobo
    Aye lad, the Yorkshire battle cry is "How much?" 😁

Alone in the Wilderness
    Last edited by chris fnq; 18-08-2014 at 06:26 AM.

One good thing comes out of this post, 3,611 guys on ear now no not to order off them......Bronzemoon Stay away from it.

Alone in the Wilderness
    I am also waiting for a product from these guys. They are an Australian based company. Please help to bring the regulator's eyes to this scammer. Go to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (https://www.accc.gov.au/contact-us/c...complaint-form) and make a complaint. It only takes 5 minutes and costs nothing. You will also need their name (Anglo Pacific Trading Aust - BRONZEMOON OUTDOORS) and ABN (16541475625). These details is all publicly available information from the Australian Business Register.

Alone in the Wilderness
    I too ordered from them more than a month ago.
    Goods did not turn up and after one email from them saying that the goods had been posted,
    and that they would endeavour to track and trace them, I heard nothing more.
    No goods, no refund, no correspondence and no faith in this company- beware!

Cloggy if you paid by credit card and the purchase was over £100 contact your credit card company and they will chase it up or reimburse you the money! (Oh and why not introduce yourself to us on the introduction section!)
    Last edited by Thumbcrusher; 10-01-2015 at 06:20 PM.
    If there are no women around and a man says something, is he still wrong?

Alone in the Wilderness
    Thanks Thumbcrusher, I spent less than £100 but have initiated a claim under the Chargeback scheme with my credit card company.
    I will report back on any further developments.
    I appreciate your suggestion that I introduce myself in the appropriate section- will do.