Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bronzemoon outdoors. Anyone had any dealings with them?

Bronzemoon outdoors. Anyone had any dealings with them?

Hi Folks,

I ordered an ESEE 4 off Bronzemoon outdoors a couple of weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived. Took my money on the day it was ordered so i sent them a couple of emails asking where it is. Got what looks to be an automated reply saying one of their staff is looking into the issue but had no contact since. Their website states my order is "pending"! Hmmmm getting a bit worried now! Tried ringing but apparently "all their operators are busy at the moment" so i left a message to call me back!

http://www.bronzemoonoutdoors.co.uk/

has anyone had any dealings with this place and if so were there any issues? Any advice appreciated!

Neil.
    Last edited by Thumbcrusher; 26-11-2013 at 12:58 PM.
    If there are no women around and a man says something, is he still wrong?

After some research it seems this retailer is a bit of a cowboy!

Wish i'd known that before i parted with £104 GRRRR!

Avoid using them folks.

Natural Born Bushcrafter luresalive's Avatar
    I had an order cancelled by them last year, git money back ok but never used them since

Some reviews of the company at this web address. http://www.trustpilot.co.uk/review/b...outdoors.co.uk
    Last edited by BJ; 26-11-2013 at 05:47 PM.
    “For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.”

I bought an item from them 2 or 3 years ago, heard nothing, no reply to email or calls, then it arrived with no advance shipping warning. I got the distinct impression that despite the "uk" on their site, that thye are based abroad and have no staff here.
    I'd rather a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotomy

Thanks for the replies folks.

BJ i had seen those reviews but sadly only after i'd ordered! DOH! Well i hope my order arrives sometime as did Claverhouse's but im not holding my breath. i've sent them an email, well a few emails to be honest and the last one just asked for my money back.

I'd ordered a knife for my brother in laws birthday on behalf of his missus (my sister!) so i feel really bad if it doesnt arrive at least before his birthday. I'll feel a lot worse when my big sis has knocked the c**p out of me

Natural Born Bushcrafter luresalive's Avatar
    If you paid by paypal or a credit card lodge a complaint with them, let them do the hard work for you.

Luresalive i did pay for it with my credit card so think i'll give them a call tomorrow and see if they can help. Thanks for the advice!

Tribal Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumbcrusher View Post
    Luresalive i did pay for it with my credit card so think i'll give them a call tomorrow and see if they can help. Thanks for the advice!
    did anything turn up?
    'Experience is the most efficient teacher of all things,'

Hi Alvino78!

Well i got in touch with credit card company who i have to say were very good about the whole thing. They said not to pay my bill until they had resolved things and that if they couldn't do anything i wouldn't have to pay at all. Anyway i completed a few basic forms for the credit card and sent them off. Didn't hear anything for ages and unknown to me, SWMBO on seeing how peed off i was about it ordered me the same knife from The Bushcraft Store. That arrived within a couple of days apparently. Then got a call from Barclaycard, (other cards are available!) on 23.12.13 saying they had had a "chat" with the supplier and hoped it was resolved. The knife turned up by next day courier on 24.12.13! Great! Except that was when the missus said she had already got me a replacement for Christmas!!!! So, not needing two knives, i thought i daren't risk returning the one from Bronzemon outdoors as ill probably never hear from them again so i emailed The Bushcraft store and told them about my predicament. To say they were helpful is an understatement. They told me to return the knife to them and that they wouldn't charge a handling fee like most places do. The missus had bought the knife about two weeks before this so i was outside the return period of 7 days so as they'd been so helpful i thought it only fair to exchange the knife for more bushcraft goodies! Wooohoooo! Best Christmas I've had for years Ha Ha!! So in the long run i did alright out of it BUT I will never buy anything from Bronzemoon outdoors again nor recommend anyone else to do so. The Bushcraft store on the other hand i most definitely would recommend! Bet you're sorry you asked now mate after that novel!