Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bronzemoon outdoors. Anyone had any dealings with them?

Hobo
    I have just created a new folder - 'scammers' - for my browser on the back of this thread. Many thanks all.

Alone in the Wilderness
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumbcrusher View Post
    Cloggy if you paid by credit card and the purchase was over £100 contact your credit card company and they will chase it up or reimburse you the money! (Oh and why not introduce yourself to us on the introduction section!)
    Just came across this thread AFTER ordering a Hazard 4 Watson bag from Bronzemoonoutdoors, I paid by debit card, will my bank be able to help me also ? Or does it have to be a credit card, knew I should of stuck to Amazon and that the price was too good to be true!!

Alone in the Wilderness
    Hi Isaac Newton, I contacted my bank and was told to write to them with as much detail as possible about the transaction.
    A couple of weeks later the amount I had spent was credited to my account under the 'Chargeback Scheme ' which is used for claims
    of less than £100.00 made with either a credit or debit card.
    You may also wish to consider contacting Trading Standards in both the UK and Australia- a bit of research on the web will give you all the details you require.

Alone in the Wilderness
    Thanks for the fast response cloggy, only ordered on Wednesday & they took my funds on Friday, I am unsure if I should give them a chance and wait to see if my purchase turns up, or contact the bank immediately, don't really want to wait 5 weeks plus for no result.
    Well thank you anyway for the useful information and I will update post accordingly.

They tend to blame their corriers for no delivery !!!some people have got goods.but very hit n miss.I was persistanht in asking for a refund (some time ago)when item didnt arrive.n they did recredit my card.
    They portray themselves as UK.which is misleading .n often snares people i.Ones bitten twice shy!!!
    Best of luck in recovering your funds.
    You are never too old to learn!. A SURVIVER!

"Peasants Rule,and your Knife is your Tool."
    "A Knifeless man is a Lifeless man".Nordic Proverb.

Support The GURKA WELFARE TRUST.1815 to 2015 200 years of Service to the Crown

Alone in the Wilderness
    Well I must of been one of the lucky ones as I can only praise Bronzemoonoutdoors for the speed and efficiency that they have dealt with my enquiry.
    Timeline as follows:-
    Feb. 4 - online order placed, account set up, order status acknowledged
    Feb. 5 - Funds taken from my account
    Checked status of order 'pending'
    Feb. 7 - Sent email to check when order will be sent out, received automated response reply back stating it was 'pending' as others have also received. ( I was concerned that I was about to become another victim of poor delivery/ non existent delivery)
    All above correspondence was to this email address purchasing@anglopacifictrading.com

Feb. 8 - Cancelled my order, but this time I sent the email to mark@anglopacifictrading.com
    Checked my order status later that day and 'pending' was now showing 'cancelled'

Feb. 9 - Sent another email to above address thanking them for cancelling my order and requesting when my funds will be showing back in my account, I was polite and courteous in all my correspondence.
    Reply came back from the 'Night Audit Team' at 22:39, having checked our accounts department they have advised funds take 2-3 days to show in your account.
    All a positive response but was wary of the timescale being given.

Feb. 10 - Checked my bank account this morning and lo and behold I have been credited my funds back.

I cannot complain whatsoever for the service I have received, my only annoyance is the item I ordered was a third less from here than everywhere else on the tinternet, but then maybe I would not of ever received item.
    I would also add that I received funds back quicker than some more well known companies ( the three striped footwear )

I hope my review/ update has helped and I appreciate all your help previously

Regards,
    Isaac Newton

Oh and I've just ordered bag from military 1st through Amazon, Hazard 4 Watson, can't wait!!

Isaac could you PM me the numbers for the lottery this week please?
    If there are no women around and a man says something, is he still wrong?

Alone in the Wilderness

Post Hi Thumbcrusher.(Bronzemoon)

Quote Originally Posted by Thumbcrusher View Post
    Hi Folks,

I ordered an ESEE 4 off Bronzemoon outdoors a couple of weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived. Took my money on the day it was ordered so i sent them a couple of emails asking where it is. Got what looks to be an automated reply saying one of their staff is looking into the issue but had no contact since. Their website states my order is "pending"! Hmmmm getting a bit worried now! Tried ringing but apparently "all their operators are busy at the moment" so i left a message to call me back!

http://www.bronzemoonoutdoors.co.uk/

has anyone had any dealings with this place and if so were there any issues? Any advice appreciated!

Neil.
    ((

Alone in the Wilderness
    I too have had dealings with Bronzemoon. I placed a order with them, I waited over a week and never received my order so I contacted them and they replied saying the item is out of stock and it was an error by there website letting me order and they refunded my money which is fine. I gave them a second chance and placed an order for a different item. I has been nearly 2 weeks and 3 contact to there website and I have not heard anything from them. I have contacted my credit card company and they told me to wait a couple of days. Those days have now go so I will see what my credit card company will do about this matter. I will not use Bronzemoon again.

Yours Sincerely James64

Alone in the Wilderness
    If you are after a knife go to Heinnie Haynes, these guys you can trust.