Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bronzemoon outdoors. Anyone had any dealings with them?

If there are no women around and a man says something, is he still wrong?

Natural Born Bushcrafter Midge_Fodder's Avatar
    Aye as a company their reputation is terrible. I haven't ordered anything from them and it's a good thing I haven't either. To be perfectly honest if you look at the reports and reviews they stretch way back, I'm surprised trading standards haven't stopped them from trading. I was once tempted to purchase from them, what put me off before I saw the reviews, was how polished the site looked. It all seemed to be to good to be true, and the prices seemed way to low.
    Border Bushcrafters

Isn't it nice when someone says "that's a great piece of kit, where did you buy that", then you can modestly reply "you can't buy it, I made it myself". The moral is, it's amazing what you can achieve if you put your mind to it.

"No better burden can a man carry on the road, than a store of common sense." - Hávamál: 10

http://midgefodderbushcraft.blogspot.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Midge_Fodder View Post
    It all seemed to be to good to be true.
    It is mate!

Hobo
    Just posted a thread on this very subject. Bronzemoon suck! Still waiting after 3 weeks, unable to get any response except automated replies which only tell me what "pending" means. I know what pending means, Bronzemoon customer care is non-existent!

Yep WakkoJJ I wouldn't count on anything with that bunch. It's a shocker that trading standards either here or Australia where they are based doesn't stop them from trading.
    Border Bushcrafters

Isn't it nice when someone says "that's a great piece of kit, where did you buy that", then you can modestly reply "you can't buy it, I made it myself". The moral is, it's amazing what you can achieve if you put your mind to it.

"No better burden can a man carry on the road, than a store of common sense." - Hávamál: 10

They will prob e-mail you blaming their corriers,then give you a refund.but can take months...keep at them...Thought we'd warned everyone off them!!!
    You are never too old to learn!. A SURVIVER!

"Peasants Rule,and your Knife is your Tool."
    "A Knifeless man is a Lifeless man".Nordic Proverb.

Support The GURKA WELFARE TRUST.1815 to 2015 200 years of Service to the Crown

Quote Originally Posted by midas View Post
    They will prob e-mail you blaming their corriers,then give you a refund.but can take months...keep at them...Thought we'd warned everyone off them!!!
    Problem is there is laws that stops any of us making any huge online statement about them, like creating a site etc. It's bad when crooks are protected the way they are.
    Border Bushcrafters

Really? Someone put a bunch of lies and nasty stuff about me in a blog and I couldn't get it taken off without a court order, they even put my address up, but luckily I've now moved anyway.

WakkoJJ did you pay by credit card? if you did and your purchase was over £100 then contact the card company and they will refund you and chase up bronzemoon. Let them do the work for you. That was the only way i could get Bronzemoon to sort my issues out. Once the bank contacted them i had my order delivered within about four days as the bank basically threatens to stop them using credit card facilities which is obviously their main source of payment.

Hope you get it sorted out anyway. I certainly will never use that store again no matter how low their prices are!

Hobo
    Cheers, I'll try that, let u know what happens.