Thread: new wazoo survival gear item review!!

new wazoo survival gear item review!!

Hi all, its finally arrived and heres my part one review of the wazoo survival gear adventure bracelet! Its there top of the line survival kit in a paracord bracelet, id be very grateful if you could take a look and see what you think. (I have no affiliation with them im reviewing as a customer) if you go on to buy anything tell them david ward sent ya ha ha thanks and enjoy.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnGf...e_gdata_player

Trapper
    Very good review well done

Thanks john_mcC! Greatful for your reply glad you enjoyed it and when I get round to doing part 2 I'll hopefully get it up on here also. Its a great bit of kit and very comfortable to wear!

Interesting bit of kit, how flexible is it and what size wrist does it fit?

Its very flexable, when it arrives its only rigid as its freshly made but once you've worn it for an hour it soon takes your wrist shape. Theres a straw in the bracelet with items in it (that'll be part 2) as for wrist saize, there made to your size mate, when you order they ask you for your wrist size and you can choose from loads of diffrent coloured paracord so again its gonna personal to you