Thread: Creeping back

Creeping back

Hey all

As a busy tourist season grinds out I hope to be creeping back in here and getting more involved once again. Apologies for the sudden drop off but our particularly (long awaited) good summer was both a bonus and a pain in the arris.

I've had sod-all time for anything outdoors even missing the scouts camp and have been shooting less than a half dozen times, shows how busy the season has been..... Not to mention the golf clubs are still shiny and unused.

Bonus is though work gave me free time off for my community first responder duties so progress, although slow, is progress.

Looking forward to waffling a bit more on here (as long as I cant get outside)

Cheers all

Rory
    We owe the debt of our blood to our ancestors and our skills to their perserverance.

Welcome back. Work is a necessary evil that always seems to get in the way of the things we enjoy eh.

There have been a few changes since you were last about including some guidelines that were introduced to keep things sweet on here. Have a quick look on the Intro Section just to get back up to speed mate.

Good to have you back.

welcome back mate!

what do you do if you dont mind me asking?

Waes Hael .... Glad you're back
    [

Tourism is a funny old game isn't?

You get nothing for ages, then just a trickle, they if your lucky you get a steady flow which is manageable, then it tails off to a trickle again. But just as you are resigning yourself to a slow year... BOOM you get a two - four week biblical flood and you are running around like a headless chicken trying to remember the difference between your arris and your elbow and the opportunity to have some fun yourself evaporates.

Thankfully, most tourist are such a polite, respectful and undemanding bunch of people, that the chaos is tolerable

Welcome back.
    Ansum La