Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Leather Pouch

Quote Originally Posted by shepherd View Post
    appreciate that mate! im just too tight to buy a big roll as iv not done any leather work before so imagine ill waste it!
    You were once compared to a ducks bum, pmsl Sos Shep sometimes I just cant help mesen
    Ne te confundant illigitimi It is always a pleasure to see what you can make !, instead of buying it ready made. R Proenneke.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
    OR get out the guns, bag yerself an old leather chair and skin it. Dont recommend eating the carcass though, they are a bit woody and rubbery, lol. How ya doin Shep ? thought you might of got down to the Ruthin meet, Ken
    haha, chair hunting... i like it... im doing good bro.. i was due to come down but my boss decided to book a last minute deal thus would appear his hoplidays are more important than mine!

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
    You were once compared to a ducks bum, pmsl Sos Shep sometimes I just cant help mesen

im from yorkshire... its bred into me!

One with Nature
    "Always remember, no matter where you go there you are."
    hello,
    Bump.. I've had another pouch made & have been gifted a awesome deer hide FSK pouch from a Bushcrafter in the States. I'm looking for suggestions for a stamp/emboss my mark on the pouch. I was enquiring earlier via my craft shop buddies & suggested maybe adding a small sew on leather patch Bushcraft orientated? hmm.. I like the idea of embossing a Bushcraft mark any suggestions to where I could find a kit or does anyone on the forum make such stamps or maybe a similar suggestion a small leather fob that could be slipped onto the draw cord leather with a Bushcraft motif?
    Regards
    David

Plenty of leather stamping tools/designs available from here - http://www.theidentitystore.co.uk/pr...p?SubCatID=173.
    No affiliation, I'm just a very satisfied customer.

Depending on how the leather has been tanned, it might not take a stamp easily. A patch or fob might be your best bet? I'm rubbish at leather carving/embossing, but bet theres some very talented folks on here or in your contacts who could do something for you?

One with Nature
    "Always remember, no matter where you go there you are."
    hello Peaks,
    Thanks for the Identity Store link.
    Regards
    David