Thread: Bcl

Thumbs down Bcl

I have just been checking the forums out, I clicked on the shortcut to BCL and it seems its no longer available!..... I know its been quiet for sometime, its a shame really but sad all the same.

had a good few laughs on there, some top folk as well, I'm sure they are and will surface on the other forums, well done scotty anyway, it was a good place while it lasted.

Adam.
    The Only Possible Guarantee Of The Future Is Responsible Behaviour In The Present

Just been on there and the last post was today at 11.05.

I seem to remember something about the website going but the forum still being available. Could have it completely wrong though.

seems to be back up now, must have been a maintenance thing?!....

I'm glad, I know the forums are all slow, but it would be a shame as its a great resource and the as I said before the folk on there are real good people.
    The Only Possible Guarantee Of The Future Is Responsible Behaviour In The Present

Yes BCL is still going but is very quiet now. but still some of us are there

clicky forum that,its quiet because it banned the good contributing members.shame,it was good but this forum is far better,friendly and no chair-based bushcrafters!
    Last edited by jus_young; 07-09-2013 at 02:19 PM.
    www.jacksshed.co.uk A country living forum to compliment your bushcraft way of life.

But there are still rules about language Justin which is why your post has just been altered mate
    Last edited by Martin; 11-09-2013 at 10:01 AM. Reason: ...and spelling. :p