Morning all

thought i would share my experience from yesterday with you all.

I contacted a member of the forum to see if they were still around the location listed on there profile (i wont name them), after a few PM's it got to the point of meeting this member, so we came to agree on a time and location and met up at said time and place.

went for a mellow walk down to a wood from a near by car park, generally chatting along the way, upon reaching the wood, i was asked what my skill level was like and knowledge, i still very much consider my self as a beginner to be fair, we found a spot and sat for a cuppa, just generally speaking about bush craft and they way we do things, it turned out to be a very nice meeting

the time taking by the forum member to explain things to me about plants and some fungi etc was great and very much appreciated, i feel the whole event for me was a very informational rich experience, discovered we had a few more things in common other than just bushcraft interests.

hopefully they will be up for meeting again, maybe i can bring some knowledge to the table that would be of interest to them, it was rather inspirational to me, and its made me want to learn alot more before we meet again.

I was rather nervous of meeting a complete stranger to be fair, but knowing we had common ground (bush craft interests) to talk about was a huge ice breaker from the get go.

this forum member is a real nice guy a pleasure to meet and talk with.

i would like to say a huge thanks for meeting me, sharing your knowledge and for the ride back to mine.

you sir are a gentleman

hope to see you again in the near future

again thank you very much for a great evening out

Madz