Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: New Dates for Denbigh Meet .

Quote Originally Posted by BackPackMac View Post
    I'm about to be a Daddy
    Congratulations! I'm about to relocate myself (Midlands) so will be well placed to swing further afield. We look forward to seeing the new arrival at a meet when it's a bit warmer!

Cheers,

M@
    "If you were to ask me what I consider to be my finest achievement, I could answer the question without hesitation: teaching." ~ Raymond Blanc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehecatl View Post
    Congratulations! I'm about to relocate myself (Midlands) so will be well placed to swing further afield.
    Well within range of the Northern Soul meets
    [

Trapper
    Updates to attendees :

Woodsman
    Biker-Bri
    Rasputin
    Ronnie C
    BJ
    Rimski
    Blackwing
    BackPackMac
    bushratty
    OrginalOutdoors
    RichBrady (Friday night)

Room for one more!
    Not all those who wander are lost .... J. R. R. Tolkien.

Hi Guys, I extend my apologies; I will have to miss this one. I have some machinery to unload in Guildford on Friday-Saturday and will not be back up until late Saturday evening.

Woodsman
    Biker-Bri
    Rasputin
    Ronnie C
    Rimski
    Blackwing
    BackPackMac
    bushratty
    OrginalOutdoors
    RichBrady (Friday night)

Room for two more
    “For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.”

Natural Born Bushcrafter MikeWilkinson's Avatar
    Just need to check with SWMBO but I might be good for Friday night, if nobody minds. Will probably have to get off late sat morning.
    [SIZE=4][COLOR=#8b4513]Wake me up when things are over, and I'm Wiser and older.

Trapper
    Sorry you can't make it Bill, see ya next time.

Your more than welcome Mike, hope to see you there.
    Not all those who wander are lost .... J. R. R. Tolkien.

Hi
    I live close to Denbigh, would love to come along but don't no anybody and no one no's me. What do you get up to ? What do you sleep in? Do you bring your own food? Is there some kind of etiquette? Do& dont's? Do new comers get that feeling when you walk into a village pub and everything stops, and you think you've just grown another head? I no there's lots of questions Sorry,
    Cheers for any answers
    Bill
    Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality.

Hi Bill, Everyone was once the new guy and no its not like going in a pub in Llandewi brefi and asking for a pint in a thick northern accent,lol. All the guys are brill and will make you feel very welcome, I hadn't met any of them 2 meets ago but now were all old pals so to speak. You can sleep how you like, tent, tarp, hammock, bivvi whatever. No real etiquette Bill, we all club in for a communal meal on a Sat evening but if you want you can eat your own food its all the same no probs at all. Most of the guys bring tinnies or something stronger (yeh Bri I mean you PMSL ) we shoot bow and arrows, airguns etc and just generally chew the fat about everything and nothing. Come on over it will be nice to meet you and it doesn't matter if your a rooky or bear grylls you'll get the same welcome and we all learn off each other, ATVB, Ken ps look at the older threads in this thread and youll get more idea pss. Ive sent you my phone # in your pm box if you want to chat
    Last edited by Rasputin; 13-10-2013 at 12:31 AM. Reason: +
    Ne te confundant illigitimi It is always a pleasure to see what you can make !, instead of buying it ready made. R Proenneke.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvanbilly View Post
    Hi
    I live close to Denbigh, would love to come along but don't no anybody and no one no's me. What do you get up to ? What do you sleep in? Do you bring your own food? Is there some kind of etiquette? Do& dont's? Do new comers get that feeling when you walk into a village pub and everything stops, and you think you've just grown another head? I no there's lots of questions Sorry,
    Cheers for any answers
    Bill
    I can honestly say you couldn't find a friendlier, more helpful group of guys anywhere. You will feel welcome instantly.
    “For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.”

Hi
    Thanks for the reply guys, sounds good, but just looked back and I think I seen the dates, is it confirmed 25th October? as for me I wont be able to make it this time, we are away that weekend in Manchester :-( I would love to get to one of these meets, plucking up the courage slowly, thanks for the advice to my last posts as well.
    Bill