Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Help Improve Coma's Kit

Tribal Elder
    damn...wish i'd been looking for one then... was it the older model? I wouldnt care...it all does the same thing

Wanderer
    Quote Originally Posted by comanighttrain View Post
    damn...wish i'd been looking for one then... was it the older model? I wouldnt care...it all does the same thing
    To be honest, I'm not sure what the differences are between older and newer models. All I know is it was reduced from £100 to £50 and it's shiny!

Tribal Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Webster View Post
    To be honest, I'm not sure what the differences are between older and newer models. All I know is it was reduced from £100 to £50 and it's shiny!
    Well it just arrived, I now understand why it can double as a hammer, feels solid and well constructed.

Tribal Elder
    Bergan arrived - Solid bit of kit, big chunky zips and clips absolutely solid. Yoke and packs would easily pass for a day kit. I'll see how she does on saturday...expecting some rain so the waterproofing will be proved...

Alpkit stuff also arrived - Head torch feels good but we'll see how she does in practice. Bivvi is pretty cleverly designed but...as it packs into a ball shape might not be the best packer.

Also some socks came... I think we would need a whole forum dedicated to sock reviews....

Tribal Elder
    out flipping standing, i just fit my sleeping bag, bivi and tarp into the day sack easily. With a bit of ruthless packing I could easily pack a weekend into this.