Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Anyone out in Cornwall next sat(31st)?

Trapper
    You too! Is the site easy to find once I get to the farm? Is there mobile reception? Again sorry for all the questions!
    failing to prepare = preparing to fail

Pray not for a lighter load, but for a stronger back.

Once you turn onto the farm track follow it down until you see a sign on a post for Woodland Valley. Take a left and follow round until you come to the main farm. Facing the main barn take a right up the track about 50 yards and turn left into the woods. We will be at the end, about 100 feet away. Any problems phone me, I will pm you my number.

Neil

You found the thread then Steve. Hope you enjoyed your night out. This is one place I do try and get too every now and then so I will give you a shout next time round and we can double up.

Trapper
    Had a great time cheers guys! Definitely have to find that pond next time and also when it's quieter for a spot of hunting! Now to find some fence pins for a tripod!

No worries mate! Will have a wander next time and find the infamous pond! Glad you had a good time, were not die hard bushcrafters but just enjoy time in the woods! Good luck hunting for the fence pins, if you cant find any( ) then they sell them in most builders merchants! Take care mate, catch up again sometime soon!

Trapper
    Cheers matey!

Yeah sounds good Jus, I'd like to do a 2 nighter at some point too.

No worries dude! I'm up for a camp anytime, just let me know when your free!:-D

The pond is a couple of fields away, lovely spot but a little muddy round the edges.

Thanks for the great night guys, even though I had to leave the comfort of my hammock in my softie kit and thermal socks for a few hours with a cold daughter on the floor of a tent !!. I must take her again soon as she is already in bed sparko !!.

Beccy sparko........dont believe ya! Was a good night, chilli was awesome mate! As always im up for another camp whenever your free mate, i will try and chase up the falmouth site and the one down the road from me and maybe try one of them sometime!? Hope you back dosent take too long to recover mate.