Thread: Shiny New Forum

Moderator & Poshcrafter™ Martin's Avatar

Shiny New Forum

Good Day to you all and welcome to the first day of the shiny new NaturalBushcraft.co.uk Forum.

I know how much hard work and effort Ashley has put in to getting this place up and running, not to mention cash, and I really hope it's going to be successful for him. Of course, the only way to ensure that is is if loads of people use it and make it a vibrant place to exchange thoughts, ideas and general musings with a broadly bushcraft theme.

So, I hope you will join me in wishing the forum and Ashley well, and will make every effort to tell your virtual, as well as your real, friends all about the new NaturalBushcraft.co.uk forum.

Martin
    Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.

Well said Martin!
    Ashley and of course Ryan have put a lot of time effort and dare I say it, love into the whole site and the other associated sites, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook and of course the main site, well done and thanks!
    Now to share as much knowledge and experience as we can!
    Oh and not to forget the chat room!
    Do not mess with the forces of Nature, for thou art small and biodegradable!

I always thought a forum would be a good adition to the site. I am very happy to see this one here now. A new EDS (every day surf) for me.

/cheer

NaturalBushcraft Founder Ashley Cawley's Avatar

Thumbs up

Thanks for the kind words folks,

I never would have got here without the kindness and inspiration that the community has already offered me.

A massive thank you to my close friends who have supported & helped me with NaturalBushcraft, you know who you are.

Let the sharing commence!
    Ashley Cawley

Youtube | Forum | Twitter | Flickr
    Leave No Trace

Best of luck with it Ash, really hope it works out to be a good place to be.

Looking forward to getting stuck in

Thanks for the new forum always fun to have a new place to play and learn
    “I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.” ~Frank Sinatra~

" Nessmuk " says:
    " We do not go to the woods to rough it ; we go to
    smooth it — we get it rough enough in town. But
    let us live the simple, natural life in the woods, and