Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Spammer

  1. #11
    Moderator Adam Savage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Northants
    Posts
    4,697
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Casey View Post
    I know mate about the stucky but maybe a renewed pointer to it for all

    Oh and I'm jealous I want a power button
    I see what you're saying Benjamin , but It's hard to draw attention to threads without creating lots of unnecessary, new threads. We try to keep the forum as simple, tidy, easy to use, etc. We're always trying to find ways to keeps these things in peoples minds, or at the top of the forum, but there are quite a few important or useful threads. We cant put all of them at the top lol.
    The report post button should be pretty self explanatory anyway.
    Jack of all trades-Master of none

    Savage Bushcraft YouTube channel

  2. #12
    Ranger Ben Casey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North East Roaming the world :)
    Posts
    2,784
    I have no problems with the button being an ex Scaley back I can work with buttons Just an idea mate, anyway din't want to rock the boat so I will sign off the thread now

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Savage View Post
    I see what you're saying Benjamin , but It's hard to draw attention to threads without creating lots of unnecessary, new threads. We try to keep the forum as simple, tidy, easy to use, etc. We're always trying to find ways to keeps these things in peoples minds, or at the top of the forum, but there are quite a few important or useful threads. We cant put all of them at the top lol.
    The report post button should be pretty self explanatory anyway.
    CLAP clearly loudly, as an order, with pauses

  3. #13
    Moderator Adam Savage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Northants
    Posts
    4,697
    No worries Ben. Least you're paying attention lol
    Jack of all trades-Master of none

    Savage Bushcraft YouTube channel

  4. #14
    Ranger Ben Casey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North East Roaming the world :)
    Posts
    2,784
    Cheers mate Oh and can I have one of them buttons you Mods have so I can ban people It must be fun to have LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Savage View Post
    No worries Ben. Least you're paying attention lol
    CLAP clearly loudly, as an order, with pauses

  5. #15
    Moderator jus_young's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Devon, UK
    Posts
    3,768
    It comes with enormous responsibility after months of training and hard graft Ben.

  6. #16
    Moderator Adam Savage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Northants
    Posts
    4,697
    This is a live feed from Jus' computer room, locked away in the most secure room, on the highest floor, in the NBC fortress of punishment.

    Jack of all trades-Master of none

    Savage Bushcraft YouTube channel

  7. #17
    Moderator jus_young's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Devon, UK
    Posts
    3,768
    PMSL! It's Martins fault really, he told me it would be my best friend!

  8. #18
    Ranger Ben Casey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North East Roaming the world :)
    Posts
    2,784
    I'm a graffteeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr LOL Na I know you mods have a hard time drinking coffee and watching for people opening stupid postsss llike me LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by jus_young View Post
    It comes with enormous responsibility after months of training and hard graft Ben.
    CLAP clearly loudly, as an order, with pauses

  9. #19
    Ranger Ben Casey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North East Roaming the world :)
    Posts
    2,784
    To Be honest I think Martin is to blame for everything

    Quote Originally Posted by jus_young View Post
    PMSL! It's Martins fault really, he told me it would be my best friend!
    CLAP clearly loudly, as an order, with pauses

  10. #20
    Moderator Adam Savage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Northants
    Posts
    4,697
    Keeping it on the topic of spammers, I think this thread should have drawn some attention to the report button, and to use it if you see a spammer.
    Just waiting for someone to report Mr Casey now
    Jack of all trades-Master of none

    Savage Bushcraft YouTube channel

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •