Thread: Osprey Exos 46 Backpack (One of, if not the lightest back frame pack there is).

Osprey Exos 46 Backpack (One of, if not the lightest back frame pack there is).

Disclaimer: I am selling this item as a private seller and this sale is in no way the responsibility of NaturalBushcraft.co.uk or any of its moderators. I promise to use this area to sell unwanted kit, not to repeatedly list similar items in the pursuit of profit.

This is one of the lightest back framed packs there is at only 1kg and from a very high quality company. I bought this last year after reading one of the many great reviews on it and I love it! I'm only selling as I'm getting the bigger version and in Jungle Green.

If your looking for a great lightweight pack for hiking etc then this is the one you need!

Common sense dictates that in the long run, going light with a pack that has no suspension burns more energy than gained by ounces saved. The Exos Series incorporates a ventilated suspension built for comfort with super light weight. The result is a highly specialized pack built for day long to multi-week adventures.

Superlight 6061-T6 aluminum frame
    Highly ventilated and supportive harness
    Side compression
    Stow-on-the-go' trekking pole attachment
    Single vertical zippered front pocket
    Single ice axe loop
    Capacity 46 litres
    Backsystem 3D tensioned breathable mesh
    Weight: Medium: 1005g

£65 delivered/UK.
    Last edited by ADz; 18-08-2013 at 05:41 PM.