Page 89 of 646 FirstFirst ... 39798081828384858687888990919293949596979899139189589 ... LastLast

Thread: What Have You Bought Now!!!???

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    I went on a training course to Callywhite Lane, Dronfield in 1984. That brought back memories.

Martin
    I lived 1/2 a mile away in Dronfield
    A bad day on the hills is better than a good day in work any time.

Remember pain is only weakness leaving the body.

Just got through the post 2 bivies Ex army desert DPM and a T12 parachute. Hope to use them soon.
    A bad day on the hills is better than a good day in work any time.

Remember pain is only weakness leaving the body.

Paramo mountain pull on in a large....4 quid charity shop....fits just right and in really good nick.

Well went to my local Axminster tools and in their returns section found a box of carving tools with bits missing, normally £79.00 got it for £30.00 as I asked nicely, instead of the £50.00 they wanted.

arrived yesterday, a new silky saw I'm a big fan of silky's, they realy are the saw of the woods!

I've been lookign for something a biit bigger than my Zubat (300mm blade) for cutting limbs from trees when I don't fancy being up a ladder with a chainsaw. So I have just got a Sugoi with a 420mm blade. When it arrived the comment was made that it is basically a saw-sword :lol:
    Last edited by dave budd; 12-10-2011 at 06:26 AM. Reason: early morning inneptitude
    Dave Budd Handmade Tools knives, tools, wood, leather and courses making stuff! 2015 Course List NOW ONLINE!

Moderator & Poshcrafter™ Martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuppa joe View Post
    Paramo mountain pull on in a large....4 quid charity shop....fits just right and in really good nick.
    Blimey!! That must be bargain of the millenium so far!!

Martin
    Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.

Quote Originally Posted by cuppa joe View Post
    paramo mountain pull on in a large....4 quid charity shop....fits just right and in really good nick.
    wow !!!
    [

Zippo 24408 Weathered Chrome

Tribesman
    Mora 164 crook.

Can finish my first spoon now

clikstand S-2G

the postie just dropped of my new clikstand S-2g for my trangia meths/gas burner, i've wanted one of these for years, i've even made my own diy versions which work great, then just by chance someone was selling the windshield for the clikstand on ebay, so i snapped that up then i thought to myself i'm just gonna have to have one now seeing as i already got the windshield, well thats what i told the missus anyway and just 12 days later (now thats what i call quick service) and i now have yet another shiney piece of kit but i really did need this one guys honest, i mean i already got the windshield