Thread: What Have You Bought Now!!!???

Evernew Water Carrier 2x2ltr Pouches
    Evernew Water Carrier 900ml Pouch

Got these to replace Sawyer filter pouches as they're more robust, have stow string with lid attached.
    "Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!​​"

Samuel Hearne
    Today I ordered a stainless steel mora for when I go sea fishing.

Just placed my order for this tiger stripped Hawk. Limited number of them made I am assured. Comes forge finished and has to be profiled personally so will soon be an intimate piece. Will have it by the end if the week

Winter is coming

Tribal Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood View Post
    Just placed my order for this tiger stripped Hawk. Limited number of them made I am assured. Comes forge finished and has to be profiled personally so will soon be an intimate piece. Will have it by the end if the week

nice that Blood!!
    'Experience is the most efficient teacher of all things,'

Natural Born Bushcrafter Midge_Fodder's Avatar
    A bison tweed bush shirt. It's my kind of jacket, tweed has been used in terrible weather for centuries and copes very well. I'm not one for the whole Ventile thing, I tried it once and for one got soaked and secondly it was like wearing a shoe box.
    Border Bushcrafters

Isn't it nice when someone says "that's a great piece of kit, where did you buy that", then you can modestly reply "you can't buy it, I made it myself". The moral is, it's amazing what you can achieve if you put your mind to it.

"No better burden can a man carry on the road, than a store of common sense." - Hávamál: 10

http://midgefodderbushcraft.blogspot.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Midge_Fodder View Post
    A bison tweed bush shirt. It's my kind of jacket, tweed has been used in terrible weather for centuries and copes very well. I'm not one for the whole Ventile thing, I tried it once and for one got soaked and secondly it was like wearing a shoe box.
    Very nice The price is a heart stopper though, but they do make some really nice gear
    "Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!​​"

Quote Originally Posted by ADz View Post
    Very nice The price is a heart stopper though, but they do make some really nice gear
    It's actually not to bad when compared to a few other market competators. It's about the same price for Stormy Kromer, Filson, most of the double ventile numbers and a lot of goretex stuff.
    Border Bushcrafters

Isn't it nice when someone says "that's a great piece of kit, where did you buy that", then you can modestly reply "you can't buy it, I made it myself". The moral is, it's amazing what you can achieve if you put your mind to it.

"No better burden can a man carry on the road, than a store of common sense." - Hávamál: 10

Natural Born Bushcrafter Valantine's Avatar
    Just purchased one of these

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Plus some other bits so I can get out on the water again and travel

Nicely done, I was thinking about a canoeing again. Just have no idea what I'm after lol
    Border Bushcrafters

Natural Born Bushcrafter Valantine's Avatar
    I went for the inflatable due to storage shortage and it's easier to transport