Thread: What Have You Bought Now!!!???

Titanium cutlery set.

Moderator & Poshcrafter™ Martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jus_young View Post
    Titanium cutlery set.
    Lightweight!!

Martin
    Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    A Paramo Aspira Jacket from the Paramo 2nds shop on Ebay. Paid £99 instead of the retail price of £290. Apparently, this was used in a photo shoot or as a rep's sample.

http://paramo.co.uk/en-gb/garments/d...ETASPIRAUNISEX

Martin
    Nice, and it was me thinking that I been lucky to have the Paramo Fuera for free with the year subscription for "Trail" magazine, I wouldn't mind pay a third of the price of something like that.

Check out Paramo 2nds on Ebay. They have just had two Alta jackets not sell for £95 each. I was going to go for one of those but decided to hold out for the slightly higher specced Aspira.

Being the 2nds shop, you have to take 'pot luck' with colours but if you're not in a hurry just keep your eyes on the shop and something will crop up eventually. I bought a Velez Adventure Smock from there last autumn and it's my absolute favourite bit of outdoor gear. I'm hoping that the Aspira will find an equally fond place in my heart.

Martin
    Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.

There are quite a few interesting offers on the Paramo 2nds shop.

Cheers for the heads up Martin
    Ansum La

Loads of interesting stuff, but I'm afraid that I'll have to control my self, lol, I just got a pair of Helikon SFU Trousers.

Check out Paramo 2nds on Ebay. They have just had two Alta jackets not sell for £95 each. I was going to go for one of those but decided to hold out for the slightly higher specced Aspira.
    Good prices for quality kit. Those prices are better than we can get at SAR discounts !!

Back on topic I have bought a Swedish Army snow smock dyed green with green buttons for £10.50 from ebay. A good soaking in fabsil should see me with a water resistant hardwearing smock for half the price they are found in the surplus shops
    [

Lightweight!!

Martin
    Its getting to be a problem now I keep looking at everything from a weight perspective and its not healthy on the wallet.

A bunch of Trek'n Eat food

And 2x Swiss Advance Classic Shaker; http://www.swiss-advance.com/movie/e...advance1a.html

Quote Originally Posted by jus_young View Post
    Its getting to be a problem now I keep looking at everything from a weight perspective and its not healthy on the wallet.
    It might not be healthy on the wallet but it's great fun and it's very relaxing on the legs when walking up hills with all your kit which is half the weight of what it was years ago.

I love my light weight kit and refining it is a long term hobby.

Martin