Thread: What Have You Bought Now!!!???

Dave Budd blade for my daughters first fixed blade knife, antler to make the handle, another tripod made by the kids and a new wetstone. All from this weekends RV

Stainless steel Swedish army trangia stove ..it arrived 2hours ago

Hobo
    A 3x3 tarp and a hammock sleeve from DD Hammocks and a Army surplus arctic sleeping bag ! Looking forward to 1st outing since my hip replacement.

Bought a new wetstone a few days ago :-)
    Victory awaits the one, that has everything in order - luck we call it
    Defeat is an absolute consequense for the one that have neglected to do the necessary preparations - bad luck we call it
    (Roald Amundsen)

Bumbling Bushcraft on Youtube
    Nordisk Bushcraft - The Nordic bushcraft blog and forum

Stanley Adventure Camp Cook Set 24 Oz. - Stainless Steel; http://www.shopstanley-pmi.com/product/7213 - Cheap, yet seems to be of very high quality. I especially like the mL and oz. scale stamped into the metal. The folding handles and the strainer holes in the lid are really nice details as well. This could very well be the perfect one-man pot on the market right now! The two insulated cups are quite nice too - and BPA/PVC free

Glock M78 Field Knife, green; http://www.glock.com/english/outdoor_knives.htm - The knife of the Danish armed forces. From what I have heard, from people I know in the military, this is a rather decent knife. I have been wanting to try one for a while

2X FlexiCup folding cup, one green and one red. The classic army cup, in a new improved version without BPA/PVC - and without that nasty rubbery aftertaste. It also fits over the top of a beer- or popcan, in order to keep bugs out

Tribal Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by JEEP View Post
    Glock M78 Field Knife, green; http://www.glock.com/english/outdoor_knives.htm - The knife of the Danish armed forces. From what I have heard, from people I know in the military, this is a rather decent knife. I have been wanting to try one for a while
    did you get the standard one or the one with the saw?

Tribal Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by JEEP View Post
    Stanley Adventure Camp Cook Set 24 Oz. - Stainless Steel; http://www.shopstanley-pmi.com/product/7213 - Cheap, yet seems to be of very high quality. I especially like the mL and oz. scale stamped into the metal. The folding handles and the strainer holes in the lid are really nice details as well. This could very well be the perfect one-man pot on the market right now! The two insulated cups are quite nice too - and BPA/PVC free
    Double post... this actually looks quite good as well! I like that it has a metal lid...what is the capacity of the cup itself?

Preparation-H to stick in my mini first aid kit.

Steve
    Loud words. Spoken softly. Leave no Trace!

Quote Originally Posted by comanighttrain View Post
    Double post... this actually looks quite good as well! I like that it has a metal lid...what is the capacity of the cup itself?
    I'd have to agree on that, it looks a great piece of kit.
    Jack of all trades-Master of none

Savage Bushcraft YouTube channel

Quote Originally Posted by Fletching View Post
    Preparation-H to stick in my mini first aid kit.

Steve
    I won't ask, if you don't tell lol
    Jack of all trades-Master of none

Savage Bushcraft YouTube channel