Thread: What Have You Bought Now!!!???

Quote Originally Posted by -Tim- View Post
    A little luxury for camping/canoe trips....

Alite Mayfly lightweight chair, a very comfortable chair too

Info (here)

Cheers
    Tim

Got one myself Tim, They're awesome!

It even goes in my lightweight kit as a luxury item. Tried all sorts of chairs from sit pads to stools etc and they are good for short periods but if chilling out for long periods they get on my nerves. The Mayfly is really comfy and has back support. Only problem though is getting in and out as it's low to ground but I just try and pack everything I need around me lol.
    "Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!​​"

Quote Originally Posted by Thumbcrusher View Post
    Tickets to see Ray Mears in March. Can't wait!

Just bought mine for April
    "Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!​​"

Waiting on delivery but just bought the Evernew Ultralight Titanium DX Stand and Ultralight Titanium Alcohol Stove

Quote Originally Posted by bopdude View Post
    Waiting on delivery but just bought the Evernew Ultralight Titanium DX Stand and Ultralight Titanium Alcohol Stove
    Nice

I hope so, looked at many a video review before I hit the button.

Quote Originally Posted by ADz View Post
    Got one myself Tim, They're awesome!

It even goes in my lightweight kit as a luxury item. Tried all sorts of chairs from sit pads to stools etc and they are good for short periods but if chilling out for long periods they get on my nerves. The Mayfly is really comfy and has back support. Only problem though is getting in and out as it's low to ground but I just try and pack everything I need around me lol.
    After a week in Scotland I can agree, a little close to the ground, so you do have to shift rocks and debris away from your bum area, but still a great addition to the luxury items.

Chairs (x4) seen here at one of our "camp-sites)

Cheers
    Tim
    "Travel a thousand miles by train and you are a brute;
    pedal five hundred on a bicycle and you remain basically a bourgeois;
    paddle a hundred in a canoe and you are already a child of nature."

Natural Born Bushcrafter Midge_Fodder's Avatar
    Not bushcrafty but a new member of the clan, a California King Snake called Odin. Will upload some pics after he is settled in his Vivarium. Was in the pet shop as the kids are animal mad. I saw that he was reduced, been there for 18 months. I had to give the little guy a new home.
    Border Bushcrafters

Isn't it nice when someone says "that's a great piece of kit, where did you buy that", then you can modestly reply "you can't buy it, I made it myself". The moral is, it's amazing what you can achieve if you put your mind to it.

"No better burden can a man carry on the road, than a store of common sense." - Hávamál: 10

http://midgefodderbushcraft.blogspot.co.uk

One with Nature
    "Always remember, no matter where you go there you are."
    hello,
    I bagged myself an absolute bargain yesterday in Glasgow. I received a heads up on a store stock clearance *Light My Fire Swedish firesteel army, cardboard blister packed, brand new, full unopened box this has gotta be an absolute bargain near GAW per firesteel. I priced these in nearby stores rrp £17.99p each, Whoo Hoo.. Had a browse elsewhere price check & lowest per Light My Fire Swedish firesteel army was £16.99p each. I've shared a few with Bushcrafters in the UK & going onto the trade blanket State Side. http://www.lightmyfire.com/
    Regards
    David

One with Nature
    "Always remember, no matter where you go there you are."
    hello,
    Deuce of spades poop trowel nice one.
    Regards
    David

Quote Originally Posted by ADz View Post