Thread: What Have You Bought Now!!!???

Montane Prism Men's Insulated Jacket - Moroccan Blue XL
    £73.79
    Berghaus Paclite Men's Waterproof Trousers - Black XL
    £60.75

Supposed to be £90 each but beat a lower price by 10% using GO's price guarantee RESULT!
    "Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!​​"

Natural Born Bushcrafter saxonaxe's Avatar
    That's a fair old saving..

Quote Originally Posted by saxonaxe View Post
    That's a fair old saving..

Indeed, bloody bargain!
    "Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!​​"

Natural Born Bushcrafter Midge_Fodder's Avatar
    About £700 worth of fly tying materials, that's me set for the next few years at least. Anybody need some for their wee fishing kit? Lol
    Border Bushcrafters

Isn't it nice when someone says "that's a great piece of kit, where did you buy that", then you can modestly reply "you can't buy it, I made it myself". The moral is, it's amazing what you can achieve if you put your mind to it.

"No better burden can a man carry on the road, than a store of common sense." - Hávamál: 10

http://midgefodderbushcraft.blogspot.co.uk

Samuel Hearne
    Midge it would be good to see some of the flies you make.

Sure I'll just post some pics for you
    Border Bushcrafters

Isn't it nice when someone says "that's a great piece of kit, where did you buy that", then you can modestly reply "you can't buy it, I made it myself". The moral is, it's amazing what you can achieve if you put your mind to it.

"No better burden can a man carry on the road, than a store of common sense." - Hávamál: 10

Just a wee selection there.
    Border Bushcrafters

Samuel Hearne
    They are nice I would not have the patients to make them I have enough trouble making mackerel feathers and they are easy as its just some ribbon and the hook and line.

I was always taught if it takes more than 10 minutes to tie it it's not worth tying, it's likely going to make a lovely tree ornament. I've tied for a while, but it came on leaps and bounds after watching Davie McPhail's videos.
    Border Bushcrafters

Oh happy day!! Yesterday my wife asked me to order my Christmas presents! So know a 1 liter Tatonka kettle, a 1 liter Tatonka teapot and a new Light My Fire Army Firestarter are going to wait for me under the . Yaaaaaaay!!!