Page 5 of 646 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105505 ... LastLast

Thread: What Have You Bought Now!!!???

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Webster View Post
    I saw that they have a new micro version. It takes tea lights and collapses the same as it's big brother but I can't find anywhere that sells them yet
    I think i can help you. Shoot me a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Webster View Post
    I saw that they have a new micro version. It takes tea lights and collapses the same as it's big brother but I can't find anywhere that sells them yet
    Was this what you were looking for Paul? http://www.backpackinglight.co.uk/pr....asp?PageID=66

Regards, Matt.
    It's not arson if it's your own stuff

There is a new version, not yet shown on the UCO website (which haven't updated since 2005 aparently): A collapsible tea light lantern, with room for a spare tea light in the bottom.

Wanderer
    What jakob said

" Charcoaler "
    Oh no what have i done, went to exeter today shopping foolishly took my 11 year old daughter along ,millets, the moorland rambler,taunton leisure and endicotts. i came away with nothing she got all sorts of bits and pieces, her mother said its all my own fault.one very happy little girl, she cant wait to get out there ,last summer it was just camping not now,thanks a bunch natural bushcraft......only kidding i think its brill
    The member formerly known as Marcus Absent

Wanderer
    I went shopping at endicotts today too, albeit over the phone. New jacket, day sack and a millbank bag.

" Charcoaler "
    Hi Paul i got a millbank bag. thanks to Matt i was impressed with that on the dartmoor walk weekend
    The member formerly known as Marcus Absent

Maxpedition Bag Rolly Poly Bag. Sooooo many uses! And attaches to my Sabre really easily (or a belt for kindling/water/possibles etc.).

Steve

Just spotted this thread. Last week the postman delivered my new Mora 510. Its my first real bushcraft knife. The knife I've used for all my camping/fishing needs for years is too big, too heavy and although it has a keen edge, its a pain in the ass to use. The 510 only cost £12. Its really comfortable in the hand. It's a pleasure to use.... All of these explanations were greeted with the silent (do you really need it?) look of suspicion. However, if we change the subject to 'how many rugs does one horse really need' a £12 knife that will help me open lots of metaphorical doors becomes insignificant!! And suspicion turns to approval.

Top tip... if you never ever want your purchases questioned, get her a horse!

Wanderer
    Arktis smock, highlander 25 ltr daysack and a millbank bag. I must be blessed swmbo never blinks an eye at any of my purchases!