Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The next overnight inside the M25

Trapper
    Mate honestly I cant wait.

Samuel Hearne
    Its good that you cant wait, we normally have a good time and if there is something that you do not know or how to do something just ask we are a friendly bunch.

Trapper
    There is a lot I cant do. You guys will have an ear ache lol

Quote Originally Posted by matty198111 View Post
    Matty, this is what the community is all about. Some folk on here have spent the majority of their lives living the outdoor life whereas the majority have only just begun. These good people join Natural Bushcraft with a shared interest and a knowledge to share. You will love your time out at the meet and probably come away with more questions than when you went, but that's what makes it all so interesting

Quote Originally Posted by jus_young View Post
    Matty, this is what the community is all about. Some folk on here have spent the majority of their lives living the outdoor life whereas the majority have only just begun. These good people join Natural Bushcraft with a shared interest and a knowledge to share. You will love your time out at the meet and probably come away with more questions than when you went, but that's what makes it all so interesting
    Spot on!
    Paul

• You’ll never be lost if you remember that moss always grows on the north side of your compass.
    • While the Swiss Army Knife has been popular for years, the Swiss Navy Knife has remained largely unheard of. Its single blade functions as a tiny canoe paddle.

My YOUTUBE Channel
    My INSTAGRAM: paul_r1chards
    Leave no trace

So can someone give me an idea where it is.
    I think ive been given the green light
    come along to the group page. all the information is there post codes and contact details to follow.

Join the club. My misses is always telling me that. !

I would like to tag along, if that's ok and work permitting, I have one small problem in that I have I haven't done any serious cold weather camping, I have a hammock and or a tent, would love to try out the hammock, any advice on a set up re under quilt / sleeping system, thanks in advance.

The next overnight inside the M25

Quote Originally Posted by bopdude View Post
    I would like to tag along, if that's ok and work permitting, I have one small problem in that I have I haven't done any serious cold weather camping, I have a hammock and or a tent, would love to try out the hammock, any advice on a set up re under quilt / sleeping system, thanks in advance.
    I've got a 2nd DD under quilt you can try out for the event.
    I'd bring a pad too for extra warmth, as it's a static camp, we go heavy! The DD under blanket will allow you to open up your bag as a top quilt so you benefit from the extra loft on top (so they say)
    If you need anything else just holler. Just bring bring your grub and booze. Oh and don't forget the booze! Ha.
    Last edited by f0rm4t; 15-10-2013 at 05:48 AM.
    Paul

• You’ll never be lost if you remember that moss always grows on the north side of your compass.
    • While the Swiss Army Knife has been popular for years, the Swiss Navy Knife has remained largely unheard of. Its single blade functions as a tiny canoe paddle.

My YOUTUBE Channel
    My INSTAGRAM: paul_r1chards
    Leave no trace

Quote Originally Posted by bopdude View Post
    It will be great to see you mate. But we are down in essex, miles away from you up past York.