Thread: The next overnight inside the M25

Samuel Hearne
    I will book them dates.

Quote Originally Posted by mark View Post
    Hopefully the last weekend 25 -27 th october
    Sweet! I'm in.
    In the diary. Yay!
    Paul

• You’ll never be lost if you remember that moss always grows on the north side of your compass.
    • While the Swiss Army Knife has been popular for years, the Swiss Navy Knife has remained largely unheard of. Its single blade functions as a tiny canoe paddle.

My YOUTUBE Channel
    My INSTAGRAM: paul_r1chards
    Leave no trace

Will have to get over there a bit lively on the Friday 25th,it will be getting dark around 3-30_4 by then.If Mark can sort it I can get over there just after midday and get the going if Mark sort's it with the landowner,if he can any other that can make it about the same time?

I have a pink slip for the three days. Will try and by there as soon as pos. I was thinking, as tony suggested. He plus who ever else get there early. The rest get there as soon as pos. Paul if you want to come to Romford by train I can pick you. Feed yourself Friday night. Saturday morning I can cook and Sunday morning any takers for Saturday night ? Sopping will by done over the weekend. I think a shelter needs to be built, I will dig out the dunny Saturday.

Samuel Hearne
    I will try and get there as early as possible, I have a new (second hand) DD tarp 4.5 x 3m.

As the bike's nicked and the wife won't be without the car for that long ill have her drop me off at Tonys (if that's okay Tony) and we can get there early Friday.

I've just bottled 20 litres of Sauvignon Blanc and 20 litres of dark velvet stout, so will bring some of this as well as the larger, cider and elderflower champagne I've got ready
    Paul

• You’ll never be lost if you remember that moss always grows on the north side of your compass.
    • While the Swiss Army Knife has been popular for years, the Swiss Navy Knife has remained largely unheard of. Its single blade functions as a tiny canoe paddle.

My YOUTUBE Channel
    My INSTAGRAM: paul_r1chards
    Leave no trace

Samuel Hearne
    I have already packed the Brandy and the weekend before I will get some beer as well, I will also bring a few rabbit wires (snares) with me.

Ya Paul that's OK bud.Im free all day but let me now about wot time you'll be over.see you all soon

I know that Plus 1 cannot make it and I don't want to commit just yet as I'm not sure how things will pan out with the move. So, in the event I do turn up it's going to be at short notice and it would be for the Saturday night only, hence I'd come armed with my own grub (and beers!!!) plus a breakfast contribution too. I'd be grateful if someone could PM me the gate code (not likely I'll be able to get a C130 for a HALO entrance).

I'm happy to assist with the mass catering on Saturday night, but only if I'm there!

Sure I read about brandy somewhere up in the thread. Must remember to bring a box of the those chocolate brownies. Seem to remember that they soaked up brandy quite well and it was a good flavour combo.

Cheers,

M@
    "If you were to ask me what I consider to be my finest achievement, I could answer the question without hesitation: teaching." ~ Raymond Blanc.

Samuel Hearne
    Only 22 days or less than 530 hours to go.