Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: The next overnight inside the M25

Hobo
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony1948 View Post
    Ha Mark when's the next meet bud,I'm getting withdrawal simtoms.............Atb ........TONY.
    Hi all, would like to attend the meet this weekend, would have caught a ride with Ian c and his brandy and beer but can't make it until sat am due to work commitments, so could someone give me directions and talk me in?
    “Be always sure you're right, then go ahead.”
    Davy Crockett

Quote Originally Posted by Mark46w View Post
    Hi all, would like to attend the meet this weekend, would have caught a ride with Ian c and his brandy and beer but can't make it until sat am due to work commitments, so could someone give me directions and talk me in?
    Hi Mark46w if you PM mark he can tell you how to get to Bedfords park then he can come down and get you and show you in.The place is called Havering-atta-Bower,its north of Romford,I dont now the post code.

Looking forward to this chaps! See most of you tomorrow, the rest on Saturday.

Mark46w, if you get here: http://goo.gl/maps/X9i8w and call when you're at the gate, Mark will give you the gate code and we'll walk up and meet you at the site car park.

Any last requests lads? Going shopping in the morning.

How about a communal stew on Saturday night? everyone just bring a bit of meat and some veg.
    We usually get a rabbit or two, so if we're lucky on Friday night, we can use them for Saturday night What do you reckon?

Need a big pot. Anyone got a big Dutch Oven or similar?
    Last edited by f0rm4t; 24-10-2013 at 10:04 AM.
    Paul

• You’ll never be lost if you remember that moss always grows on the north side of your compass.
    • While the Swiss Army Knife has been popular for years, the Swiss Navy Knife has remained largely unheard of. Its single blade functions as a tiny canoe paddle.

My YOUTUBE Channel
    My INSTAGRAM: paul_r1chards
    Leave no trace

Samuel Hearne
    Just 24Hrs left to the next meet, all I have to do now is do some shopping load the car and try and sort my garage into some sort of order as it is a mess where I was looking for some stuff for this meet.

Quote Originally Posted by f0rm4t View Post
    Looking forward to this chaps! See most of you tomorrow, the rest on Saturday.

Mark46w, if you get here: http://goo.gl/maps/X9i8w and call when you're at the gate, Mark will give you the gate code and we'll walk up and meet you at the site car park.

Any last requests lads? Going shopping in the morning.

How about a communal stew on Saturday night? everyone just bring a bit of meat and some veg.
    We usually get a rabbit or two, so if we're lucky on Friday night, we can use them for Saturday night What do you reckon?

Need a big pot. Anyone got a big Dutch Oven or similar?
    I've already got breakfast for Saturday and Sunday apart from your black pudding. And dinner is sorted. Just need a pus for Saturday Nd something for lunch on Saturday. Any ideas. See y'all Friday afternoon.

P.s. feed your selfs on Friday night. There is a chippy down the road.

Samuel Hearne
    Chippy sounds good saves washing up my zebra, Mark do you want us to bring anything else for the breakfast?

Chippy?! Ha! I'm happy to go with the flow!

There's gotta be more to bring than black pudding. What else do we need. I'll do the cheese and biscuits and I'll get some of those chocolate brownies for the Cognac! (that'll piss Matt off!)
    Paul

• You’ll never be lost if you remember that moss always grows on the north side of your compass.
    • While the Swiss Army Knife has been popular for years, the Swiss Navy Knife has remained largely unheard of. Its single blade functions as a tiny canoe paddle.

My YOUTUBE Channel
    Leave no trace

Samuel Hearne
    Well I have got the Brandy packed I will get some French stick to bring with me and this afternoon when I take the Mrs shopping I will get some beer.

Dont you guys worry about Dave and me on the food front,we'r sorted,do we now if there are any newbe,s comeing and if they need any kit?OK guys see you all tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Tony1948 View Post
    Don't you guys worry about Dave and me on the food front, we'r sorted,do we now if there are any newbe,s comeing and if they need any kit?OK guys see you all tomorrow
    I'm bringing an extra DD under-quilt for Al, but that's it I think Tony.
    Mark46w is Ian's mate, so he'll be sorted I'm sure. Ian's garage is like an Army surplus store! ha!

See you tomorrow around yours at noon'ish.
    Paul

My YOUTUBE Channel
    Leave no trace