Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: The next overnight inside the M25

Trapper
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony1948 View Post
    Tye some 550para cord to a throwing log,then throw that as far up in atree as you can and tye it off,then do the same aprox35yds away into another tree,in the roof of you'r canapee all the cord come together fix a carabeener to it and hall it up in the middle of you'r line and tye off the other end,hope that makes sence bud.

Looks like another fine weekend for breakfast/bacon club!

Hi Mac Ya we had a great 3dayer,how you doing,OK I hope.

For my next bushy request, any of you fancy showing me some basics on sharpening techniques please, I haven't got a bushy knife ( yet ) but have a few sharps that could do with a better edge.

TIA and still hyper, anyone wanna do the Friday as well as Saturday night, is that even do-able ?

Quote Originally Posted by bopdude View Post
    For my next bushy request, any of you fancy showing me some basics on sharpening techniques please, I haven't got a bushy knife ( yet ) but have a few sharps that could do with a better edge.

TIA and still hyper, anyone wanna do the Friday as well as Saturday night, is that even do-able ?
    Wrong place mate this is last meet back in October. And calm down ease into it slowly. If the weath is bad it won't be fun. See what I can so next time.