Thread: Tent poles help

Tent poles help

Does anyone know where I can purchase some tent poles which are arched, the kind u find with the Dutch army hopped bivi or the swag style bedrolls? I've looked on net and can only see straight ones

Thanks

Danny

Moderator & Poshcrafter™ Martin's Avatar
    Try Endicott's in Exeter. Give them a call, they are incredibly helpful and might be able to point you in the right direction even if they don't have just what you're looking for. Check out www.endicotts.co.uk

Martin
    Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.

Natural Born Bushcrafter saxonaxe's Avatar
    If you get really desperate and can't find any, it's worth looking in a Garden Centre. I saw some poly-tunnel set ups that use hooped poles. There was a range from small tunnels for Lettuces etc: to big ones like mini greenhouses, I didn't look closely but the hoop supports looked to be in sections like normal tent poles..

try giving the Tent and Awning Clinic in Newcastle a ring www.tentawningclinic.co.uk they're usually pretty good

Thanks guys, I'll have a mosey online later on and see what I can come up with. Really appreciate it 😃

Danny