Thread: Forum Menu Broken

NaturalBushcraft Founder Ashley Cawley's Avatar

Forum Menu Broken

I know... I know! The menu at the top is a little bit funky at the moment, it happened after a recent upgrade spent the best part of an hour trying to nail it down but have failed, we'll get it sussed.

Don't suppose we have anyone with vBulletin & PHP experience out there in our community do we?
    Ashley Cawley

Youtube | Forum | Twitter | Flickr
    Leave No Trace

good luck, it's such a time consuming job
    “For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.”

And I thought it was only my computer until I snuggled up into bed and found it was happening on the tablet as well.

If using the site when it is bookmarked I get a load of jumbled up info, but if I Google the site, Ican log in normally.
    Last edited by Chubbs; 04-08-2013 at 12:36 AM.

One with Nature
    "Always remember, no matter where you go there you are."
    hello,
    I'm sure it won't spoil our viewing of NBC activities.
    Regards
    David

NaturalBushcraft Founder Ashley Cawley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubbs View Post
    If using the site when it is bookmarked I get a load of jumbled up info, but if I Google the site, Ican log in normally.
    That sounds strange, you might want to delete the bookmark you have saved and re-bookmark when your at the front of the site or forum etc.
    Ashley Cawley

Youtube | Forum | Twitter | Flickr
    Leave No Trace

Bought a new laptop yesterday and went on the forum last night, menu options doubled up and could not see the 'new posts' etc options. Will try deleting the bookmarks that were imported and see if that makes a difference later

Not just me then. Hope you get it sorted lads.

Thanks for info Ash ... thought it was just my 'puter on fritz ... relieved it's not just me !!!

I've been getting around site using search engine , brings up " new posts " ok !!!

Good luck with fix !!!

All the best cheers Whistle
    Life's a beach .... and then the tide comes in ....

Quote Originally Posted by Whistle View Post
    Thanks for info Ash ... thought it was just my 'puter on fritz ... relieved it's not just me !!!

I've been getting around site using search engine , brings up " new posts " ok !!!

Good luck with fix !!!

You can also use the quick links tag on the forum tool bar at the top of the page and select "today's posts"
    “For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.”

Quote Originally Posted by Whistle View Post

Good luck with fix !!!

This is the bookmark I use to visit site. It searches for all new replies/topics in 24 hours.
    http://www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk/fo...e=vBForum_Post

@ Ash
    I would offer my help but I'm quite rusty as havent used vB for few years now. It looks like a template issue rather then vB itself so maybe its your forum template that needs updating to match vB version?

Try reverting back to default template for new version of vB if the issue arose after forum upgrade and see if that helps. if it does you know its just the template.
    Last edited by ADz; 04-08-2013 at 04:14 PM.